Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemituner

Happy Thanksgiving To My Mopar Family!

It was only a year ago that a storm was brewing. Thanksgiving was upon us and little did I know in less than 20 days I would be leaving the job that was very fulfilling for the last 5 years and be back on my own. It was on the plane home from the PRI show in Indy that I began laying the foundation for what is now Hemituner Performance. I am happy to say I haven't looked back since. It has been a amazing year for us here. From new friends to incredible projects its been full throttle all the way. We really wanted to thank all of you for supporting us and making it such a success, we couldn't do it without you. On behalf of  Anastacia, Spencer, and myself, we truly wish all of you a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Kind Regards!

AJ Berge

Happy ThanksGiving to you and your family bud. Your persistence to perfection is the key to many of the builds on the street & track today, you have earned every bit of business you get and I see it doing nothing but getting bigger & better !

~Kenny

Quite a ride Aj, and glad to have been part of it is a small way - Happy thanksgiving to you and your family - first one in the newly remodeled house - enjoy !

Thanks AJ and hope you and the family have a great day. Funny how things turn out. Glad to be wroking with you and the True Street Guys. Never thouht I'd be saying that but dam glad to be with such great people these days.

Looking forward to some fun next season.

Hope you And your family had a great Thanksgiving yesterday AJ.

You definitely looked a little stressful last year at PRI AJ. Hopefully this year you can go with a new attitude and plot out another successful year with a little less stress.

Hope to see you there