Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NO COMPROMISE

Testing The New Race Car

34 posts in this topic

Speaking of testing a new race car, spoke to Richard & his son for a few minutes at PRI about yours. Good luck with it, let me know when your testing and I'll try and get Kenny to go out and take a look. He'll be in Bradenton Jan 3rd.

Tony - 2 weeks work still not done in over 2 months - tired of all the BS excuses from Richard. Shitty work at outrageous prices. Would never recommend him to anybody after all the BS. 

He does build a great chassis - beyond that just a joke to deal with. 

Will probably test at OSW or SGMP perhaps late January or even February. No idea yet - still need a lot to get this car track ready with the new nitrous setup.

Goal is to be ready to compete in X632 starting in March.

I know it has to be frustrating. Kenny is in Bradenton from Jan 3rd thru late March early April and Chris Bell will be down with Bob Rahaim running the pro mod events in Bradenton & PBIR so keep that in mind. They could be an extra set of eyes dialing in your car if needed.  

Bell said he had "the Crow" running 1.07 60 foots on a no prep track. going to be interesting what they can do with the new car.

Jim, Tony's contacts may be really be helpful along with those that are you with the new build of the car and getting it dialed in on the track.

I know you have Voss working on the engine/ car. I am lookiong forward to you having the Dream car finished.

But I will post it again. Please go have some fun in your HellCat at the track.

Your Hell cat stock built will be cool just to take the pressure off yor self and have fun.

I tell everyopne with a HC go run it until, you reach your Best ET. It's good for the car and good for you!

Dodge built the Hellcat for racing!

Go have some Fun

Linda :)

At the track I've been getting to know several of the 632 teams and learning lots of what I need to be competitive in the class. I bought my shocks from Chris Bell so it would be nice to see what input he might have on optimizing my setup. But I do have some fun in the Cat too. Only 77 F tonight in Florida - a beautiful night !

181%20-%201_zpse9q0e85g.jpg

At the track I've been getting to know several of the 632 teams and learning lots of what I need to be competitive in the class. I bought my shocks from Chris Bell so it would be nice to see what input he might have on optimizing my setup. But I do have some fun in the Cat too. Only 77 F tonight in Florida - a beautiful night !

Jim You & Linda should come out to the Texas Mile in March and run the HC's you would have a blast !

I know - believe me if my car is done by then I might be a last minute attendee. Right now dealing with issues of car sat 2 1/2 months for 2 weeks changes and going to pick it up Saturday and take someplace else to get done. Not willing to tolerate even one days excuses. I drove 200 miles round trip and no one person was even working on my car. If all goes as planned early February will be ready to test.

The X632 runs 3 races next year at PBIR so testing where would be nice. I will let you know once I know car finish date

daaam! that's moving!!!

But it's it's it's coooooold up there. I could die :P

are people even allowed to wear Hawaiian shirts in Canada?

They're definitely allowed, but the people wearing them are usually the first to die. :(

Not positive but as I understand this a "light" down jacket is simply the opposite up a "light" up jacket. Not sure if this applied to an unspecified down jacket however. Might just be a light up jacket with burned out lights or all the lights turned down?

light down jacket

light%20down_zpsae2i4chq.jpg

a light up jacket

Light_Up_Crop_Jacket__25169.1423673264.1