Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemituner

Tcm Tuning For Your Nag Equiped Lx/lc/ld/wk, Prices And Services

33 posts in this topic

As many of you know since starting Hemituner Performance last year one of the services I have been offering is custom TCM calibration. Over this past year at private rentals, mile events, and all the MSHS series events we were really able to put it to the test. We are happy to say that all the hard work paid off and we are truly ready to offer this service mainstream. ALL of our TCM programming is custom for your application so we recommend a consultation by phone or email so we can suit your preference's. For flexibility we offer several options to suit your needs. ALL TCM units are PLUG AND PLAY with properly programmed with your vehicle Vin number , as well as all correct gear ratios out of the box. We do not sell USED cores. Many used cores are not configured properly or often times lay outside in wrecked vehicles for long periods of time. A bad core could easily ruin your $5000 dollar transmission in just a few miles. If you do have a used core that you feel you can count on we can manually reset and reconfigure it for your application at no additional charge with your programming. We are also working on Phase 2 of development in a partnership with Z-autotech. This option will allow the end user control of shift points, firmness, and gear ratio programming with an easy PC based interface that requires no additional hardware. These units should be Available Early Spring.

TCM Adjustments available include but are not limited to
1) Part Throttle and Wide open Throttle shift points
2) Sport mode customizations
3) Auto upshift Enable/Disable
4) Transfer case Ratio adjustments for aftermarket units
5) Torque converter lockup and unlock adjustment
6) Torque management Mapping
7) Limp in limits

TCM Programming. ALL of our TCM services other than the bricked repair include UNLIMITED revisions in conjunction with our no charge support at events we attend.

1) Send in your TCM $350 with Standard return shipping included. 

2) Supply a Brand New TCM $450 with Standard return shipping included

3) Supply a New TCM as well as program your current TCM $585 with Standard return shipping included

4) Bricked TCM repair services $150 with Standard return shipping included

5) SUPER TCM with end user controlled adjustment, $TBA

6) Used TCM Transfer Licensing -Purchase a Hemituner Performance TCM from another client? We will reset and Re-Vin to your vehicle, unlimited revisions $250

OUR TCM PROGRAMS ARE VALIDATED IN THE FIELD BELOW ARE SOME OF OUR BRAND NEW UNITS READY FOR FINAL PROGRAMMING AND SHIPMENT

31fcdde5-9402-46d1-b79c-bbb4def6672a_zps

PROVEN IN THE REAL WORLD ALL MOTOR RECORD 9.49 143

NAG CHARGER 9.0'S

5200LB JSRT 8 SEC PASS

Not only the examples AJ provided above, but my Magnum's 10.55 NA with 4:56 gears prior to converting to a TH400 would have never happened without one of AJ's custom programmed TCMs.  They are the real deal!

Nice to see what you can tinker with! The part throttle shift points has me interested, as my MTCM seems to shift as early as possible during part throttle, requiring me to use autostick 99% of the time.

Nice to see what you can tinker with! The part throttle shift points has me interested, as my MTCM seems to shift as early as possible during part throttle, requiring me to use autostick 99% of the time.

We can fix it for sure. I have spent a fair amount of time working on that for one of my vehicle builders. It makes all the difference.

Thanks

AJ

Now that you have everything to make a Nag1 work as it should, how about getting someone to make some decent parts for those of us with 6 spd transmissions. :)  

Can you do this at the track or do we have to send it In ?

We can provide programming at the track or if you send it in. Or you could use it as an excuse to stop buy and get a free lunch out of it!

Thanks

AJ

Now that you have everything to make a Nag1 work as it should, how about getting someone to make some decent parts for those of us with 6 spd transmissions. :)

If we could make a damn case that wouldn't split i would do it!!\

Hope you are doing well Kenny!

AJ

There really is no substitute, Hemituner Performance isn't run of the mill, it's the best in the business.

Dan thank you so much. You were my Very first client at the dealer when I came on the scene and have stuck by us 100%. Can't thank you enough!

AJ

We can fix it for sure. I have spent a fair amount of time working on that for one of my vehicle builders. It makes all the difference.

Thanks

AJ

Good to know! On a college budget, $350 is a hard pill for me to swallow at the moment, but sometime after CF7 I should be able to swallow it lol

Good to know! On a college budget, $350 is a hard pill for me to swallow at the moment, but sometime after CF7 I should be able to swallow it lol

Are you about to graduate already? How time has flown!!

Are you about to graduate already? How time has flown!!

I wish! I was suppose to graduate in the spring, but due to my fluids class being canceled last summer, I wasn't able to take senior design this year..

Come May, I will have all of my classes done, but I'll have to go back for senior design in the Fall (our senior design last 3 quarters at 1hr/quarter). It sucks, but with my free time I should be able to find a decent co-op/internship for the year.

AJ's TCM was a huge improvement on the drivability of my car. Best mod to date after the blower install. This is the real deal!

Thank you David, It will be even better with the latest round of mods. Your car was scared when we opened the door today and it saw snow on the ground , It calmed down when we promised we wouldn't put it outside lol.

Thanks

AJ

Thank you David, It will be even better with the latest round of mods. Your car was scared when we opened the door today and it saw snow on the ground , It calmed down when we promised we wouldn't put it outside lol.

Thanks

AJ

lol!!!

Hey AJ,

Does this make the Autoshifts quicker? Also, I have a KB 2.8, Ported and polished heads new cam so I'm having a problem when I launch. A lot of time it slams hard into 2nd gear and I go into limp mode. Quite embarrassing. Can you help with that? Should I decrease my shift point from 1st to second? Tim from MPH has it set to shift in all gears at wot at 6,600. I also have the ZAutotech. It speeds up the Autoshifts a bit, but not fast enough. Also a os given LSD, so it's not the peg leg, if that make a difference.

Thanks,

Chuck

Hey AJ,

Does this make the Autoshifts quicker? Also, I have a KB 2.8, Ported and polished heads new cam so I'm having a problem when I launch. A lot of time it slams hard into 2nd gear and I go into limp mode. Quite embarrassing. Can you help with that? Should I decrease my shift point from 1st to second? Tim from MPH has it set to shift in all gears at wot at 6,600. I also have the ZAutotech. It speeds up the Autoshifts a bit, but not fast enough. Also a os given LSD, so it's not the peg leg, if that make a difference.

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck:

This is a common problem. I have a custom unit that works specificly with the z Autotech unit to get you where you want to be. 

Thanks

AJ

Any developments on the Phase 2

New Boards. are almost ready. We totally re-designed the end user interface. COuld be as little as 30 days away!

Thanks

AJ

If we could make a damn case that wouldn't split i would do it!!\

Hope you are doing well Kenny!

AJ

there is somewhat of an option. 

it takes a bit of work, but so far so good. 

AJ if youre going up to CF, ill show ya. 

there is somewhat of an option.

it takes a bit of work, but so far so good.

AJ if youre going up to CF, ill show ya.

Sounds like a plan, looking forward to it.

Thanks

AJ