Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NO COMPROMISE

Sgmp

59 posts in this topic

At Q3 tonight Rob spun the tires. He was still #1 qualifier when I left the track tonight.

There has been a crowd around the Crowmod pit the last 2 days, mostly gawkers.

Ironically two teammates who are help Murder Nova this weekend were standing next to me on the fence line at the 1/8 mile point tonight. The track was wall to wall people and that was about the least congested place to view the racing. They were both down to earth guys who are obviously very knowledgeable and committed to street racing and loving it. When Murder Nova failed to qualify after 3 of their 5 attempts they weren't too excited to head back to their pit though. They were proud of how many fathers and their sons they have met as a result of the show and hope they can have an impact getting more families interested in this sport. 

its always fine if a class is dominated by Chevs, but if its a Chrysler, time to rethink the rules. Glad I never drank the 10-4 good buddy fuck Shivvy cool-aide.

Nope not always. We entered a class that was dominated by Hemis. NHRA's SS/A class. You know the famous hemi barracuda, dart class. Well we another team were running a 67 Vette that fit the class weight/hp rules.

Only when we started running better & faster then the hemis did they complain to the NHRA and got us removed from the class.

So I'd like to take this time and say fuck off again to Bullet Bob :angry:

NHRA is a weird bunch, so where does that fit now that the SS/AH class was formed? Was it Bob Reed who needs to fuck off? Im getting a license plate frame that says "Dodge" "The brand most banned". Nascar is the worst offender, but I shouldnt bitch about NHRA since they have let the Hemi dominate the fuel classes for 60 yrs. Problem is most fans think Forces FC actually is a Camaro.

i just want to know what rob broke on that last pass? i was hoping to see him take the W for the class. car is a beast but im wondering what that engine looks like now?

From the pictures I saw there wasn't too much that can be salvaged, Rob did a great job keeping the car under control and getting it stopped with that much oil going under the car...