Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CanadianMopar

New Pb Today 9.55!

That is moving out...congrats!  Got say that is also one of the best times I have seen out of a KB to date.  How much boost you pushing through the motor at this time?

Chris

That is moving out...congrats!  Got say that is also one of the best times I have seen out of a KB to date.  How much boost you pushing through the motor at this time?

Running 19 psi on it at the moment.  Still playing with the tune, we feel there is still more in it :)  Got another test and tune at track next weekend, so hopefully I will have more PB's

Running 19 psi on it at the moment. Still playing with the tune, we feel there is still more in it :) Got another test and tune at track next weekend, so hopefully I will have more PB's

Nice run That's Awesome!

I was wondering if you had gone and made any changes or if you were dialing in the tune.

That is moving out...congrats! Got say that is also one of the best times I have seen out of a KB to date. How much boost you pushing through the motor at this time?

Chris

My date is old but my Blower only pass was 9.49@144mph.....

Tim Barth's pass had my car run a 9.18@ 151mph.

Back then we were pushing the limit's with the "promises" ( lies) of a 1500 capable HP PWR engine and a Nag1 "fix"

This past fall while testing my Hell Cat Charger with Josh/HHP, I enjoyed watching Sal Iviono race his car 8.80@ 159mph

Although not a KB car, but it did have an SHR Nag 1 Trans and a BES Engine.

Pretty Cool how far the R&D has gone now.

Linda :)

Congrats on the PB, again, Chris!  Glad you were able to make it out.  Hopefully I'll be out for the next event.  They know how to prep a track and generally do a nice job...good bunch.    

HS

Nice run That's Awesome!

I was wondering if you had gone and made any changes or if you were dialing in the tune.

My date is old but my Blower only pass was 9.49@144mph.....

Tim Barth's pass had my car run a 9.18@ 151mph.

Back then we were pushing the limit's with the "promises" ( lies) of a 1500 capable HP PWR engine and a Nag1 "fix"

This past fall while testing my Hell Cat Charger with Josh/HHP, I enjoyed watching Sal Iviono race his car 8.80@ 159mph

Although not a KB car, but it did have an SHR Nag 1 Trans and a BES Engine.

Pretty Cool how far the R&D has gone now.

Linda :)

Thanks for the recap on your guys KB efforts Linda....hard to keep track of it all.

Chris