Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sinmiedo

D1 Procharger Spray What Size Engine??

I have a Procharger 6spd Challenger SRT and I want opinions from those who have or had similar mods on a street car with drag strip on occasion. Currently I have a P1 which I'm going to upgrade to D1, Kooks Lt, catless mids, Corsa exhaust, 87mm TB, DSS axles and drive shaft. I plan on getting Fore fuel system, 17% Dampener, and NX N2O 100-150 shot, the heads will just get upgraded springs, cam will be what ever is good for build intake will remain stock for now. I'm undecided on drop ins.005 over 2618s, 392 or 426.

My goal is to have a mean Street car capable of decent track times. I want the ability to add more as money permits. I don't want to do any weight reduction. I know lots of you have been there do that in your builds so I'm looking for a combo that will take daily Street driving and weekend drags without having to worry about calling a tow truck. Thanks in advance!!

I have a similar build. Procharger d1 longtubes, ported tb, ported heads..etc. I went with modern muscle 2618 drop in rods and pistons. Car puts down 707 at 13lb on the procharger and a little over 800 with a 75 shot through a zex kit. Tuned by brent at dtp. When i use the niyrous i run 50/50 116 octane and 93. Car didnt like straight race gas i guess. Brent says its all safe and i trust him. Also have a 6speed. I've prolly ran it about 15 times at the past couple mshs events. Times suck bc I'm not a good driver. Stuck in the 11s still. The 6speed is fun on the street and gets a lot of attention.

Oh forgot to mention the car will be stupid loud. With longtubes no cats and a zoomers and the d1 blowing off its obvious your coming down the road

And look around here to figure out how to wire the nitrous so it's not spraying while your waiting to launch. Mines on a nos rpm switch set somewhere around 3k on. I need to wire it so when the clutch is engage it's locked out or a progressive idk...got a few months to figure that out.