Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rtr0id

Dan's Track Rental Results

Got to thank Dan(Drp) for setting up this track rental. It sucked that he wasn't able to run his car and we all definitely missed those people who couldn't attend. Hopefully we put on a good show and will post some videos for them to see.

Have to thank Melissa for taking a day off work to come out and grill for us and providing the food. Thanks to the Caddy people for bringing some extra Bubba burgers & buns as we were running out of burgers. Thanks to the racers who pitched in for the food as it will be matched and donated to a Team Tommy.

Most everybody had new PBs as the weather was pretty good. Less then 1000ft in Florida is good :)

Andrew had a new PB of 10.23@134 with only 7lbs of boost
dashcam view of it

DRP wasn't having a track rental without breaking something though. Dan broke the rear dif while wheeling the blue charger seen in the beginning of this video. lol

Congrats on the personal best. Thank you guys for providing lunch. It was good to see you. Also, thanks for looking after Bren. He's always excited when he hears you will be at the track.

It's great to see this group getting out in some decent temps, looks like everyone has dropped their ET from last summer. Hopefully just a few more weeks and the Mid Atlantic Region opens back up for us on lookers.

Got to thank Dan(Drp) for setting up this track rental. It sucked that he wasn't able to run his car and we all definitely missed those people who couldn't attend. Hopefully we put on a good show and will post some videos for them to see.

Have to thank Melissa for taking a day off work to come out and grill for us and providing the food. Thanks to the Caddy people for bringing some extra Bubba burgers & buns as we were running out of burgers. Thanks to the racers who pitched in for the food as it will be matched and donated to a Team Tommy.

Most everybody had new PBs as the weather was pretty good. Less then 1000ft in Florida is good :)

Andrew had a new PB of 10.23@134 with only 7lbs of boost

dashcam view of it

DRP wasn't having a track rental without breaking something though. Dan broke the rear dif while wheeling the blue charger seen in the beginning of this video. lol

Really Glad you and Melissa came out, really miss the old FLA group at the track, we really nice to be out there..... just wish I had my car. On that note, Thanks to Bruce @ HHP for selling me a motor that should never of been sprayed..... 

Nice work by all.  Looked like the track was in excellent shape!

I spoke with the track manager a bit before hand and even walked the lane before we raced. Track was prepped better then I have ever seen. I recall TVRob staging and me going up to his window to tell him something and then trying to walk back off the track and almost twisting my ankle because I was glued to the ground lol