Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tout

Ebay 2016 Sc Dragpak For Sale

there is one entered in the Gatornationals

hope to see it run

I wonder how many will show at the NMCA race at Bradenton in March for the Holley EFI Factory Super Car Class

I wonder how many will show at the NMCA race at Bradenton in March for the Holley EFI Factory Super Car Class

I'd be highly surprised to see any there, though I was planning on checking out the event myself.

I'd be highly surprised to see any there, though I was planning on checking out the event myself.

I will most definitely be there  :)  If you go, look for the only dummy with a 6 speed in open comp  lol

I will most definitely be there  :)  If you go, look for the only dummy with a 6 speed in open comp  lol

talk to me about the open comp class. you pick an index and run it for the race?

never ran it before and thinking about heading over for it

talk to me about the open comp class. you pick an index and run it for the race?

never ran it before and thinking about heading over for it

You get 3 QF passes. They knock a tenth off your best pass and that's your dial for eliminations. It can't be changed. 

we fought gremlins all weekend and Andrew definitely needs some Pro Tree practice. made it by first round but fell to last years open comp champ in round 2.

it was good to meet you Dave, hope to see you at a track soon :)

Had a great time Tony. Good to meet up with you guys too.  Nothing like having to run the #1 points champ..... I had the #1 qualifier in round 2.  My junk wouldn't run the number in the heat of the afternoon and I knew I was going to have trouble. I even pulled the passenger seat out lol but it still wasn't enough. I made an error in judgment in 2nd rd QF and ran under where I wanted to be.

Nice pic of Andrew posted in the gallery on NMCA website.

post-135-0-56784000-1457970695_thumb.jpg

wheelies-burnouts-launches-nmca-bradento

great pic Dave!

Thanks, looks like the suspension is working. Now all I need is more power to get it down the track a little quicker. Did you take that pic?

Thanks, looks like the suspension is working. Now all I need is more power to get it down the track a little quicker. Did you take that pic?

Great pic !!!!! The front tire is screaming to get up in the air..