Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RT_6Speed

Some Pics From Cf7

269 posts in this topic

Please take Kevin out of all photos before posting. :D

Believe me when I say he's in a lot of them!  Seems like no matter what angle I shot Kevin's in the shot somewhere!

I did more standing then racing that's for sure. Great pics Wes. I like watching the racing and watching the cars do the burn outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like Al's car...great launch shot.

HS

Its close, I mistake it for his a lot.

Dang that red Hellcat is almost pulling the wheels it looks like!

Kind of had the same reaction... had to zoom in and look close.  The fronts are still in contact but I bet it could have run your foot over and not hurt much :)

HS

Nope Its Tony's.......Have not seen any of my car yet....Mines easy its got matching front and rear wheels

HS

Al's is way better looking, he even told me so :)

Nope Its Tony's.......Have not seen any of my car yet....Mines easy its got matching front and rear wheels

mine was supposed to have matching wheels but the used Bogarts I bought must have a different backspace cause they rubbed when we got to BG. Didn't get a chance to do a test & tune at PBIR before we left. Just glad I threw the slicks in the trailer :)

I will look through the shots, sure I have yours. Was there a # on it?

Hey Wes, thanks for the great launch shot!!  Does Big Burtha have the left front of the ground?? :o

I think so... here's a link to a hi-res version... sure looks like its off the ground.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wesedens/26492921872/sizes/o/

Full disclosure:  Serious photoshop on this image!  Ordinarily my post-editing is limited to taking out background noise, mop handles, people picking their noses, that sort of thing.  This image was me following a tutorial and practicing something.  Its far from perfect and, after two hours of following along with a tutorial and editing I got both tired and bored.  Posting it for Greg.  The car is actually stopped with a shitty looking chain link fence right behind it (it was early, wasn't paying attention to backgrounds).26554926182_8f71235bca_b.jpg

Sorry, Al.  Probably would have lost a bet for a beer on that one.

HS

I will look through the shots, sure I have yours. Was there a # on it?

I think so... here's a link to a hi-res version... sure looks like its off the ground.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wesedens/26492921872/sizes/o/

Full disclosure:  Serious photoshop on this image!  Ordinarily my post-editing is limited to taking out background noise, mop handles, people picking their noses, that sort of thing.  This image was me following a tutorial and practicing something.  Its far from perfect and, after two hours of following along with a tutorial and editing I got both tired and bored.  Posting it for Greg.  The car is actually stopped with a shitty looking chain link fence right behind it (it was early, wasn't paying attention to backgrounds).26554926182_8f71235bca_b.jpg

Nice, one for the wall, thanks again wes.