Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

True Street Performance Mshs At Vmp Friday May 20

52 posts in this topic

Talked to the VMP host hotel today and they were able to add some two queen bed rooms which some of you were asking about. Also our block ends on April 25th so get to it.... all info is here:

http://hemirace.com/races/2016-true-street-performance-spring-vmp-mshs/

Updating the 2016 sponsor list and it's just more impressive everytime I work on it.

Title Sponsors:

Driveshaft Shop

Paramount Performance Products

Class Sponsors:

Stage 6 Motorsports

Demon Performance

ThiTek

True Street Performance

Legmaker Intakes

Hemituner Performance

High Horse Performance

Eastcoast Moparts

Prize Sponsors:

Nitrous Outlet

A2Speed

Orthopedic Spine care of Long Island

Autocomplete Mobile Detailing

Modern Mopar Forum

Moparfan

John Lewis

Stell Sav

Harrison Zauke

Professional Auto Collision

Walled Lake Dairy Queen

BFNY Performance

Speedys Garage

Performance By Design

Http://hemirace.com/sponsors/

This just in!!!!

New this year is King of Kings. We will track points for the Stage 6 Motorsports King of the Hill runoff's at each event and there will be a king of kings crowned at the end of the year.

Thanks to Stage 6 Motorsports, Dwight Baldwin and Harrison Zauke the King of Kings will be awarded a Stelli and $2,500 cash!!!

Also don't forget that since we were unable to have a King of the Hill runoff at Bowling Green, King of the Hill at VMP is worth $2000. Doesn't get any better than this.

Http://stage6motorsports.com

No stevo

He already asked me. I can't take his money. I would feel bad because he is retired and on a fixed income. I told him he was faster. (Let's see who has more points in the Mshs )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to True Street Performance and Hemituner Performance for their over the top support of the Modern Street HEMI Shootout series. Virginia Motorsports Park is famous for their prep and with the help of AJ and Jimmy, it's going to a new level!!!

Look for these MSHS racer only shirts at the event on May 20th.

FB_IMG_1462800805843_zpsvjj1z4by.jpg

Looks like 4 break outs on 5 tries....just sayin

show those slips to a experienced index or bracket racer and get their opinion. :)

its a lot easier to slow a car down then to make it go faster :)

my main reason for posting the slips was for showing that a KB car can be fairly consistent, though that was in another thread. this post was mainly for the trash talking :)

Do you have 4 or 5 slips that you can post where your car was that consistent? How did yours run on race day within a tenth, 2 tenths? Do you know of any KB cars running bracket or index classes with any success?

Hows this for a weekend full of fun.

Thursday May 19th - Paramount VMP Track Rental.
Friday May 20th - True Street Performance VMP MSHS.
Saturday May 21st - Cruise Ocean City or Moparpalooza.
Sunday May 22nd - Mopar Muscle Sunday or Ocean City Cruise.

No excuses to miss the Modern Street HEMI Shootout event with so many other reasons to be in the area!!!!

show those slips to a experienced index or bracket racer and get their opinion. :)

its a lot easier to slow a car down then to make it go faster :)

my main reason for posting the slips was for showing that a KB car can be fairly consistent, though that was in another thread. this post was mainly for the trash talking :)

Do you have 4 or 5 slips that you can post where your car was that consistent? How did yours run on race day within a tenth, 2 tenths? Do you know of any KB cars running bracket or index classes with any success?

Damn..... didn't realize how serious this was ....EXCUSSSSEEE ME ! lol

glad your KB is doing well for you .  

BTW my KB car was very consistent too. just a little faster than 10.5....

Now I'm just running mid 10's with a stock Hellcat......its cheaper on the pocket book .

I guess trash talking is dead these days. Me, serious? only when the helmet is on lol

I was being kinda serious though asking about the KB's running out there. Don't see too many :(