Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

True Street Performance Mshs At Vmp Friday May 20

52 posts in this topic

Tomorrow May 16th at noon eastern time is the cutoff to prepay and save for the True Street Performance Modern Street HEMI Shootout at Virginia Motorsports Park!!!!

Save the $25 and come out and race at the best prepped track in the country. See you all Thursday for the rental and Friday for the event.

http://hemirace.com/races/2016-true-street-performance-spring-vmp-mshs/

springvmp-title-2016_zpsl9lilcpi.jpg

Sorry to say but I have to bow out for this event. I hope you all have a good time with new PBs all around. I could really have used a day at the track....

Good Luck all!

J

Sorry to say but I have to bow out for this event. I hope you all have a good time with new PBs all around. I could really have used a day at the track....

Good Luck all!

J

Bummer...   Well that Free's up a King room at the host hotel.  Anybody need a room??

Great vid Dan. . . .up until that black Challenger pooped out a chunk of it's rear. . . . .. . . . .painful

Ya that wasnt good, lol. Fortunately for Dave he won the worse pass prize package from Hemituner and the Hard Luck Award from Modern Mopar Forum. He went home with some nice loot to help him get back on his feet.

The first black car doin the burn out looked hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, didnt realize that was you :)

And waiting for Grandpa Greg in 3... 2... 1...

Will these 2 lovebirds put $$$ on their heads up duel?  lol

Good luck to both of them.... ;)

Stevo

Stevo its settled( for now). B)

It looks like you guys had an absolute blast!!!  I can't wait to meet back up with you all in Detroit this August.  Seeing how far this series has come brings a tear to the eye as I debate which class to dominate in.  :)

Chris

Yup. In our first heads up race I crossed the line first.

Kevin didn't have one time better than my worst time all day(not even that first race) i was still sleeping,my reaction time was a .824 zzzzz -.-  . next two races i could see him in my rear mirror he was so far back.  but he did cross the line first by 3 feetin that first race. Well kevin is going back to AJ for some much needed help; :o

True Street Performance MSHS at VMP Results

Stage 6 Motorsports King of the Hill

**Salvatore Iovino**

Demon Performance Super Pro Class

1st - Salvatore Iovino

2nd - Harrison Zauke

3rd - Ed Springstead

ThiTek Pro Class

1st - Brad Roberts

2nd - Linda Tout

3rd - Marcus Hughes

True Street Performance Modified Class

1st - John Deter

2nd - Kent Altman

3rd - Ron Palidora

Legmaker Intakes Super Stock Class

1st - Greg Colum

2nd - Greg Green

3rd - Kate Tout

Hemituner Performance Street Class

1st - John Govenettio

2nd - Jennifer Wagner

3rd - Stell Savarino

4th - Tray Myers

High Horse Performance Hellcat Shootout

1st - Ed Springstead

2nd - Nancy Gennarelli

3rd - Rick Ellison

East Coast Moparts Bracket Class

1st - Gary Rhudy

2nd - Kate Tout

3rd - Don Emry

4th - Channing Collins

A2Speed Best Reaction Time

*Greg Colum*

Nitrous Outlet/Gearhead Fabrications Best 60'

*TBD*

Orthopedic Spine Care of Long Island Best ET

*Salvatore Iovino*

Cabinet Factory of Delaware/John Lewis & Autocomplete Mobile Detailing/Tom Dillon Hard Luck Award

*John Tout/Dino Erickson*

Autocomplete Mobile Detailing/Tom Dillon Best Racers Helmet

*Rick Ellison

Holy crap, the earth is off axis and spinning out of control.  Marcus Hughes 3rd....was there a tremor at the time of lauch, forest fire that had smoke in his eyes, or worse yet he was crosseyed from having to take a leak - god know there has to be a real reason he came in third !   lol

Lots of ladies on this list - I love it!  As Trump has said, I like the women more than the men...!!!

I just want to say "Congrats" to all the ladies that made the list of winners.  I think I'm the only one who didn't make it out of the 1st round.   Looking forward to Detroit.

Welp, the car was pretty consistent but the driver was a little rusty. As I'm sure you've heard we were only running 1/8th mile at VMP due to track conditions.

The new modified class index was  6.60 instead of the 10.50 qtr mile time.

On my first qualifying shot she went a 67, 2nd shot a 62. The 6.62 got us the #1 qualifier spot which was a bye in the first round. :)

Stay between the lines and I could get by 1st round. :)  she ran a 6.63@104 so I thought we were in pretty good shape for the rest of elims.

Second round my retard driver screwed up the burnout causing the car not to hook and it spun to a 1.62 60ft. It had been getting 1.4xs on the 60fts. Thus that ended our racing program for the day :(  Might of been able to chase him down in the 1/4 and put a nose out front but will never know for sure as the car was capable running 10.4s.

Congrats to "Boosted" on the win!

car # 495 is me

CA8FFB56-838B-42F7-85EA-C7E22D750FA3.jpg

Congrats to the winners! As always its good to see the old friends and meet the new ones