Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

True Street Performance Mshs At Vmp Friday May 20

52 posts in this topic

Welp, the car was pretty consistent but the driver was a little rusty. As I'm sure you've heard we were only running 1/8th mile at VMP due to track conditions.

The new modified class index was  6.60 instead of the 10.50 qtr mile time.

On my first qualifying shot she went a 67, 2nd shot a 62. The 6.62 got us the #1 qualifier spot which was a bye in the first round. :)

Stay between the lines and I could get by 1st round. :)  she ran a 6.63@104 so I thought we were in pretty good shape for the rest of elims.

Second round my retard driver screwed up the burnout causing the car not to hook and it spun to a 1.62 60ft. It had been getting 1.4xs on the 60fts. Thus that ended our racing program for the day :(  Might of been able to chase him down in the 1/4 and put a nose out front but will never know for sure as the car was capable running 10.4s.

Congrats to "Boosted" on the win!

car # 495 is me

CA8FFB56-838B-42F7-85EA-C7E22D750FA3.jpg

Congrats to the winners! As always its good to see the old friends and meet the new ones

Thanks.... :D

I was fighting limp mode and short shifting issues all day. I won that one because you didn't hook ( my car shifted the 1-2 at 5700 that run).....that's drag racing.........