Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Official Challengerfest 8 Event Thread

263 posts in this topic

Thanks, brother J!  You know I'd be there if I could.  Will miss seeing you, Malena and the rest of the good folks there.

Have fun and hopefully it won't be too long before we get to visit.

HS

Here's the TV interview.  Like I said, they went way off the script/questionaire they provided, so I started having to ad-lib.  It turned out better than I thought it would with their editing which they did real time through the control room I guess.  It was live and the whole time the lady was talking and asking me questions, interns were passing mics back and forth and pointing at stuff lol  I didn't know what the hell was going on.

http://www.wbko.com/video?vid=419280494

The radio interview felt much smoother, and I had notes to reference so covered more details.  I can't find it posted yet though.

Good job J, those glasses remind me of someone else in the MSHS series, but his was gold. :Plol .

was going to leave on thursday, maybe i should leave on wednesday. years ago i would leave on tuesday and meet Earl in the parking lot with a beer.

I hope so , i don't know maybe RonP knows.

Earl the Righteous Pisser. :olol lol lol lol

So my great son-in-law loaded my car for the trip. ;), going to take 2 days and stop in Tn. area Wednesday. 

Here's the TV interview.  Like I said, they went way off the script/questionaire they provided, so I started having to ad-lib.  It turned out better than I thought it would with their editing which they did real time through the control room I guess.  It was live and the whole time the lady was talking and asking me questions, interns were passing mics back and forth and pointing at stuff lol  I didn't know what the hell was going on.

http://www.wbko.com/video?vid=419280494

The radio interview felt much smoother, and I had notes to reference so covered more details.  I can't find it posted yet though.

Funny that you didn't mention that the start of ChallengerFest was actually, Camaro5 Fest. :rolleyes: