Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Official Challengerfest 8 Event Thread

263 posts in this topic

got my rooms  n paid for 2   for  racing  speedy, my nephew  blaise  wants  #357  , i would like  # 413   if you could  we definitely want shirts   thanks  

Semper Fi     Mark 

Speedy, Didn't find anywhere to put info on paypal page.

Just paid for the following: 2 cars (both car show), 3 individuals, 1 racing (my Sublime Hellcat), 1 spectator at track. I think I got all the correct. All 3 will be with the 2 cars for show and all 3 at track with the 2 cars but only 1 racing.

If wrong payment let me know. Will be there for Friday and Saturday nights.

Jungle Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been slammed at work, so sorry for delays in updating.  Should be good as of tonight.  

Mark, got your number request and good to go.  Jungle Jim good as well.

Yeah for J and all the great sponsors he is finding and who are stepping up for this years event!

So I was trying to figure out how come we had sold a bunch of rooms but not some many had pre registered. Looks like people are coming but as spectators not necessarily as car show or track/racing participants. I belong to a couple fb MOPAR groups and myself amd a few other repeat attendees are talking up CF 8. We keep seeing "Hotel Booked" posts but I have not been seeing a similar imcrease in registrees. So I keep pestering, "Nice if you would register for the event, too so we can plan properly for the number of participants". But we are talking it up telling them no better time to try racing!!!

This race venue is a great place for first time on the track racers. All can compete stock to wild builds. It is a blast that you will never forget... well that's depending on what y'all do at the parking lot parties.. Just sayin. :D

that's my fault, been slammed with work and no time to call them to find out what's up.  I'm tracking folks by their names in their PP very closely so not a big deal.  I'll call PP as soon as I have 30 minutes to spare.

that's my fault, been slammed with work and no time to call them to find out what's up.  I'm tracking folks by their names in their PP very closely so not a big deal.  I'll call PP as soon as I have 30 minutes to spare.

Thanks i know you have way much on your plate .

I sent Payment Jay. Like everyone else says there is no place for notes. No big deal, just harder on you when screen names are vastly different than email...Mine isn't.  

Oh BTW everyone getting paid and not working is the bomb!

Yeah for J and all the great sponsors he is finding and who are stepping up for this years event!

So I was trying to figure out how come we had sold a bunch of rooms but not some many had pre registered. Looks like people are coming but as spectators not necessarily as car show or track/racing participants. I belong to a couple fb MOPAR groups and myself amd a few other repeat attendees are talking up CF 8. We keep seeing "Hotel Booked" posts but I have not been seeing a similar imcrease in registrees. So I keep pestering, "Nice if you would register for the event, too so we can plan properly for the number of participants". But we are talking it up telling them no better time to try racing!!!

I think what it is Lisa, is that people can cancel the room reservation if something unexpected comes up. The event fee's are non-refundable so everyone waits to  know for sure that they are coming to pay them.

Still looking for a roommate to share the room at CF8.

No Longer needed, i have a basketball cheer squad that wants to share. I need 7 more cots for the 10 gals.

List updated as of tonight.

Thanks to Pro Prep Shot Blasting for their sponsorship of CF8!  These guys are the folks that diamond etched my shop floor and did a phenomenal job.  If you're in the south east and need that kind of work done I'd reach out for a quote!  Fellow Challenger owner (Black 440ci Maggie car you guys might have seen at previous events)!

ProPrepShotBlast.jpg

Speedy I booked my room tonight and they said that the block of rooms for the 22nd were all booked. So I had to book that night for $129. Just a FYI for those that haven't booked their room yet.