Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Official Challengerfest 8 Event Thread

263 posts in this topic

I paid for 2 T shirts and and Challengerfest earlier today. I used my wife's paypal. Her name is Traci, I will be the driver though. My name is Andy. not sure if you need this info now or once we get there.

I think we need to get a picture of all the Challengers with aBarton Shifter in them at CF8. That should be a fairly nice promo shot for them!

i got the Barton  shifter ,Sweeeeeeet , im in Lisa

I paid for 2 T shirts and and Challengerfest earlier today. I used my wife's paypal. Her name is Traci, I will be the driver though. My name is Andy. not sure if you need this info now or once we get there.

I got you.  Keep your PayPal receipt just in case, but I keep very accurate records.  List will get updated this weekend.

I'm still needing one and the host hotel would definitely be nice! How much? And what's the cancelation policy just in case something comes up? Hopefully I won't need it as I'm 99% sure I can make it, but it's peace in mind. lol

I'm still needing one and the host hotel would definitely be nice! How much? And what's the cancelation policy just in case something comes up? Hopefully I won't need it as I'm 99% sure I can make it, but it's peace in mind. lol

Sent you a PM with the details.

List updated as of today, and thanks to Muscle Car Apparel for their continued support of ChallengerFest 8 again for 2017.  They will be ON SITE with their sweet apparel and gifts!

mc_apparel_logo.jpg

I called and asked too But I do have a room booked at the Marriot :) 

Those 10 rooms went Faster than SRT5939 trails flames :o 

Linda :) 

Excited to attend Challengerfest this year not only as a participant but with a Vendor Booth !

My little side business I have started (Wozniak Wood Works) will be set up Friday night and Saturday at the track selling our interpretations of some Mopar Goodies ! Below is a snapshot of what is currently on the product list I plan on bringing. These are all cut from 1/2" MDF and easy to paint.

Custom requests and personalized orders are more than welcome. I'd love to whip up a bunch of custom orders to bring to people so let me know what you want !

Anyone can email directly at cwozniak87@gmail.com with any questions or requests, or reach out to me on this thread I have started: http://modernmoparforum.com/topic/18839-wozniak-wood-works-orders/

https://www.facebook.com/WozniakWoodWorks/

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WozniakWoodWorks?ref=l2-shopheader-name

17630116_700101180150952_797614608844733

17761103_701331693361234_868913525462955