Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemituner

At The Track With Hemituner Performance, What To Expect At Events

With the season opener in the books we are super happy to be in the full swing of racing season. Challengerfest was a blast and with the dual event format we were thrilled to see how many cars showed up and were running on both days.When we get to the track we are Laser focused on the event, our clients and their performance. At every event we attend you will be able to take advantage of track support as part of your E-mail or Dyno tuning investment with us. This service is available first come first serve no matter if its a canned tune you purchased from us to the most outrageous twin turbo build.  If you see us running around don't be intimidated. I have found that being hands on and making notes of how the track, weather, and known combos are looking out there absolutely make the difference in being able to deliver far beyond that ordinary stock timeslip. Our Trailer has an open door policy, please do not be afraid to visit us. Dedication to you our client is in the forefront. We are not on vacation at these events and daily you won't find us trying to whip out your tune in between hiding from the boss at the day job. Logs, build advice, feedback, 13 sec car or 8 sec Jeep, we are here for you and will continue to invest in the growth of the series. Jimmy K, Brian, and myself will always do what we can to keep you rolling and winning.

Thanks

AJ 

It's something else watching you in action on race day, I don't know how you are able to do it.

I recommend this setup for your next event bud ;)

3-digitsys_wireless_counter_zoom.jpg

seeing all the trinity's being slung around by the regular tuners who come to our events is mind boggling....amazing they can keep them straight!

Can't thank ya'll enough for what you do for the community. Jimmy jumped right in an gave me hand at CF7 and also pointed out whipple pulley with wobble, thanks for quick shipping on pulley AJ.

seeing all the trinity's being slung around by the regular tuners who come to our events is mind boggling....amazing they can keep them straight!

So true, the scooter from your camp racks up some miles doesn't it lol.

AJ

I can vouch for AJs comments first hand...at Challengerfest I was having some issues and even though he had some other very big builds that he was working on, AJ always found time to talk with me, review my logs, and make sure I was getting my issues resolved.

It's something else wathing you in action on race day, I don't know how you are able to do it.

I recommend this setup for your next event bud ;)

3-digitsys_wireless_counter_zoom.jpg

We could give out vibration beepers like the restaurants and send a text to your mobile device "TUNES READY" lol.

Can't thank ya'll enough for what you do for the community. Jimmy jumped right in an gave me hand at CF7 and also pointed out whipple pulley with wobble, thanks for quick shipping on pulley AJ.

Its no problem. Lucky for us the BFNY crew pitches in too and keeps us really busy!

I can vouch for AJs comments first hand...at Challengerfest I was having some issues and even though he had some other very big builds that he was working on, AJ always found time to talk with me, review my logs, and make sure I was getting my issues resolved.

No Worries Rob, we work through the bugs. We have to keep it interesting.

Working with AJ is always a pleasure. Great stuff.

The same goes for you David. We are lucky to have customers like you that work closely with us to get the most out of their builds.

Thanks

AJ

AJ,

You will be having another new customer real soon, The guy I sold my new motor & Whipple to is having BFNY do the install. Between Erik & I  being pretty persistent  about you doing the tuning, he is planning on you doing the tuning for sure. :) 

lol AJ I did feel a little  intimidated seeing how busy you were at the track. Trying to get Sam's car squared away and everybody trying to get your attention. But when I sent you the data log from Friday's run you had a revision for me in two hours. Then on Saturday when I was having problems with my transmission. You came right over and jumped right in to diagnose my problem. I can sincerely say that your attention to detail, customer service and no bullshit attitude is why your the only person I trust to tune my car. I look forward to continue to work with you. 

Thanks AJ

Thanks for all you do for the community, A.J.  It was something seeing you help so many folks out while helping me out.  I saw a lot of frowns turned upside down...

:D

HS

A.J. I can tell you that I was a little bit worried about driving my R/T home from Erik's shop in Cleveland BFNY. It's very telling of the quality of work you and Erik are doing. 300 miles home on a freshly tuned and installed supercharger. I was impressed.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk