Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

~~2016 Hemi'nsanity Mshs At Milan Presented By Thitek~~

108 posts in this topic

$10,000 in cash prizes! Racing and a car show, don't let me leave out all the other good stuff.....

Thanks to our sponsors, beyond loyal.

2016-MSHS-Sponsor-Poster-7-28_zpsxtg4tnh

I believe BJB, Eskle, DQ Dave and Greg Bundy (Tubbed orange Challenger from Challenger Fest) are all doing the Roadkill Nights event. not sure who else as spots went really quick.

J

I was wondering which MSHS racers are doing RoadKill nights?

I am.

I believe BJB, Eskle, DQ Dave and Greg Bundy (Tubbed orange Challenger from Challenger Fest) are all doing the Roadkill Nights event. not sure who else as spots went really quick.

J

The way I understood it, it had to be a Dodge car with a Chrysler motor.

I have a friend in Michigan that is building a '99 Dakota Sport with a 426, 6.1 based GEN III Hemi, and he was told no trucks were permitted to race. That was direct from Roadkill staff.

It only has to be a Dodge to race for the money. Anyone can race for fun though. I did hear they said no trucks. Probably to prevent the diesel guys from running all over the event like the one truck in the finals last year. It's a shame but what can you do...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

and Greg Bundy (Tubbed orange Challenger from Challenger Fest)

J

Hey J, what's the story here. Is this a straight axle ride or IRS. Always interested in this stuff ya know. The only other guy that I've worked with for my stuff was fixer and I know he did at least one conversion. Just wondering.

Hey J, what's the story here. Is this a straight axle ride or IRS. Always interested in this stuff ya know. The only other guy that I've worked with for my stuff was fixer and I know he did at least one conversion. Just wondering.

It's a straight axle car with an A580. Currently at Stage 6 getting some love. Greg was tires of the issues that come with Procharger F1As. Should be a nice little increase in power once it's done. Detroit will be the first time out so there are bound to be teething issues but I'm confident we can get around them. Challengers look bad ass with 31x18.50s 58a35bb1cbda16c3ea1e2022f157ab42.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That challenger is nice and with the upgrades he is doing will be hard to beat that's for sure.

Says the current reigning Roadkill 2016 champ. Your ride isn't exactly a pushover....

Looking forward to this years event. Last year was fun but we got shut out from the money by racing Jeeps. Greg is hoping to change that...

J

Professional Collision MSHS/DAMM Car show awards are as follows:

***MSHS Best of Show

***MSHS Best Show and Go

**MSHS Whoa!!! Award

*Best Engine Bay

*Best Interior

*Hellcat First Place and Runner Up

*AWD Daily First Place and Runner Up

*AWD Show First Place and Runner Up

*AWD Racer First Place and Runner Up

*2 Door Daily First Place and Runner Up

*2 Door Show First Place and Runner Up

*2 Door Racer First Place and Runner Up

*4 Door Daily First Place and Runner Up

*4 Door Show First Place and Runner Up

*4 Door Racer First Place and Runner Up

Says the current reigning Roadkill 2016 champ. Your ride isn't exactly a pushover....

Looking forward to this years event. Last year was fun but we got shut out from the money by racing Jeeps. Greg is hoping to change that...

J

Heck everybody gets lucky sometime. I just spun less that guy next to me. That was first time on the 315 radial we learned a couple things last weekend at the sct event that might just help us at Woodward and maybe at Milan too ???? Have a local 275 race here this weekend. Then start counting days to Woodward.

Troy