Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemi~C~

Sold - 2006 Dodge Magnum Srt-8 6.4L 1100Rwhp Supercharged, Street Sleeper

53 posts in this topic

Well, its time to move on folks....bigger and better as they say.  So its with a heavy heart I am putting the Fat Bottom Girl (FBG) up for sale.  Please pass the word on. 

New Price:  23K USD

s-l1600.jpg

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 -  6.4L/392CI - 1142rwhp - Supercharged and Nitrous fed sleeper.   

This is the ultimate wolf in sheep's clothing.  Engineered to be driven on pump gas, run consistent 9's @ 145+ in the 1/4 and have a top speed of 200+mph.  It still gets 19 mpg and can sit in traffic all day without issue.  Over 30K invested in upgrades. Many many hours spent custom tuning (diablosport / cmr software) with the best tuners in the US to achieve a very drivable and dependable car that performs consistently on the open road and at the track.  While not a show car, it does present itself very well. New project underway so time to find a new home for this unique build.  

Power:  
921rwhp @ 20 psi on pump gas
1142rwhp w/nitrous and race gas  - See dyno pic

Performance:
1/4 - 9.5 @ 148 mph - see timeslip pic
0-60 2.8 seconds
19mpg on highway

Engine:   
Newly rebuilt 6.4L / 392ci stroker motor from BES (refreshed w/1200 miles on it) - High Performance Drag Racing Engines - BES Racing – BES Racing Engines
Custom Ross 2618 forged pistons w/calico friction coatings
Total Seal Advanced Profile rings (steel top, napier 2nd) 
Eagle H beam forged steel connecting rods with ARP2000 bolts 
Forged 4140 steel 3.795 crankshaft 
King/Clevite coated main and rod bearings
Arrington Performance Stage IV heads -6.1 HEMI Ported Heads - Phase 4 - shopHEMI.com
Arrington Performance custom roller cam
Fully ported 6.1 SRT8 intake manifold
Kooks stainless steel long tube headers

Power adder info:
Vortech V7 YSI Supercharger (new w/1200 miles on it) - V-7 YSi Supercharger | Vortech Superchargers
Custom water/methanol injection system

Drivetrain:
Custom Pro-Torque 3200 torque convertor w/billet stator - ProTorque High Performance Drag Racing Torque Converters
Southern HotRod Viking NAG1 5 speed - SHR VIKING NAG1 722.6 transmission 2wd Chrysler Dodge
OS Giken limited slip differential w/3.06 final gear -Product

Exhaust:
Billy Boat 3 inch cat back stainless steel exhaust system - Dodge Magnum SRT8 Exhaust System from Billy Boat Performance Exhaust

Safety: 
sfi certified 5 point harness for driver
sfi certified transmission flexplate
sfi certifed transmission blanket
sfi certified driveshaft loop
custom 4 point roll bar with removable drivers swing bar (non intrusive and does not compromise seating at all)

Wheels / Tires /Brakes:
SRT8 Factory forged alcoa aluminum 20 x 9 wheels
Pirelli P Zero 275/45/20  (new w/1200 miles)
Factory Brembo 4 piston calipers (1200 miles on new rotor/pads)
Race wheels/tires included (17 x 10 rear and 17 x 4 front) with Hoosier slicks and Mickey Thompson skinnes

Shipping:
Car is currently in Southern Maryland.  Contact me to discuss options.

Thanks,

Chris

Just got back from our home office in Hertfordshire would love to of seen this thing scare the hell out of everybody on the road.

Car is a legend in my eyes. Never forget the first time I heard it going down the track at Atco rental. Freight train way before its time!

Open to interesting trades.  The car ships back with me next week.

If I don't sell/trade it just may have to become a tubbed out 2 door wagon with a bad twin turbo attitude.  Daddy needs a race car.

Chris

Now you are talkin!

If you are heading back to Maryland I bet the folks at MIR will be surprised to see that wagon tearing it up there again.