Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Friday Night Bbq Menu 2017

Ok first of all , i already posted about this ... but in my old age , shit i can't find it. :(

I would like recommendations on the menu for friday night.  i think some folks might want sandwiches, and others want steak, others BBQ, just want to make it great for all you want.  We can accommodate anything y'all might want.

so please make your recommendations even if you did it before . thanks CK.

Steaks and burgers. I'm sick of bbq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2...But I LOVE the corn they make ...tell them bring the corn no matter what

We get burgers on Saturday night. Steak's not really doable in a styrofoam tray. I'm good with BBQ. It's one night a year, how sick of it can someone be?

Might be nice if there were some other veggie options. 

I am like Chuck about the BBQ plus you can get ribs also. Their food is great. I look forward to the Friday night meal. I guess BBQ & ribs must be a southern thing.

How about brisket then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet he could do brisket, though I've always found brisket to be iffy at BBQ joints. Lot's of em get them too dry. 

His ribs are da bomb! I love pulled pork, but at CF, I would normally get ribs and ribs. 

Fur burgers

I'll see what Hillary is doing that weekend....

Yuck !!!