Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brucer41

Wts G23 19Rd Mags

Anyone residing in a currently communist state needing 10 round mags for a Glock 23 I have a half dozen to sell, trade or? There are 2 Gen 3+, 1 bulk Glock, and 3 Gen 2's but they all work in all G23's. Now that I have moved to a free state I no longer need these. I will sell each for $15.00 (S&H included), multiples get cheaper.. 2 = $29.. 3 = $38.. 4 = $50.. 5 = $58.. 6 = $70

open for trades, Glock mags, 20, 23(13rd), 30, 42, 43

Sig P250c in .40

S&W Mod. 59

FN 5.7

Or ammo

Or??

post-55-0-29520700-1467256972_thumb.jpg

post-55-0-00364900-1467256976_thumb.jpg

Nobody? Come on I know some of you jokers live in communist controlled states and have a good ol rusty trusty G23 that needs 10 rounders. Open to deals, just ask, I am easy...

Hey Bruce those Mags are a hell of a deal for someone concerned with CC Laws in those types of Staes that's for sure!!! I just Retired from Law Enforcement and I could care less about my **Restricted / L.E / Govt. Only** High Capacity 15 round & 13 round Mags that I'll carry in my Glock 23 & 27 until the day I die,lol!!! I might be able to move a few of those for you and will ask around my Brother in Law's Fire Dept. cause I know those guys have to carry the 10 rounders but what's the best you'd take for 2 of them shipped and is your deal on 3 of them shipped a firm price my friend? Ttys,Robert  P.S. the additional J shaped but stock grip allows you to carry an additional 2 rounds on all the Glock Mags which I use with my Compact Glock Model 27. The nice thing about your Mags is that they interchange and will work with all of the 40 Cal Model Glocks except the Gen4 which is a key selling factor!!! To be honest with you Bruce I even think those will work on the Gen 4 Models but they weren't out with the Gen4 when I attended the Glock Armory Class when I first became a Firearms Instructor on my Police Dept. but I'll look into it for you and let you know.  

IMG_9894%201_zps5kitbdsb.jpgIMG_6104_zps8rrknbjf.jpg

IMG_9894%201_zps5kitbdsb.jpg

Thanks for the info Robert! Good stuff there about the mags. I also have a few LEO mags, they are in 10mm for my G20, got them in my stint as a Gov. LEO. Best deal? Well, how about $10 each, S&H included. All of them same price. So 6 mags, $60.

Good deal Robert. I thank you for the effort my friend.

Anytime Bruce!!! I should see some of the guys this weekend possibly but if not then next week when I stop by the Firehouse I'll run it by them. Hey,was 6 mag's what you currently have available or was there a few more? Ttys and enjoy your weekend my friend!!!