Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Boatman

Trinity Issues

Hey guys wondering if I could get a little help/info on my Trinity.

When I try and turn it on it says its done a internal update and needs shut down, I've done this numerous times with no luck. I looked on the Diablo forum and one topic says it needs to be sent in so I emailed Diablo to try and see if that's still the case as that topic was over a year old.

Has anyone had this issue and do you know of a way to fix the problem without needing to send it off?

Thanks for the help.

Had the same issue with mine, not much you can do but send it in. Took like 3 weeks to get mine back. Pretty sure they had a corrupted update that fucked it up.

Bastards, thanks.

I'm in contact with them and will likely need to send it.

I was hoping not to since I have a check engine light on that needs erased, the car is at the dealer now I'll have them do it as much as I hate to have anyone plug into the dam thing.

I have one that the voltage gauge  wont settle down so I went to the dealer to see if my alt was acting up but it is steady ant 13.75. vender was no help

I had to send mine in, $50 to get it fixed is what they said it would be. Being a sponsored racer for two years with them was no dam help at all. lol

race-54_zpszntobrto.jpg

I had to send mine in, $50 to get it fixed is what they said it would be. Being a sponsored racer for two years with them was no dam help at all. lol

race-54_zpszntobrto.jpg

Be glad is wasn't Speedlogix....100 dollars in return shipping. Lmao

Sent from my StarTac using Tapatalk

race-54_zpszntobrto.jpg

That is messed up. 

What is messed up is they still won't come to grips with you cant have a tool that is a ALL FOR One. They need to get away from this as it will continue to have issues with all these crazy updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

race-54_zpszntobrto.jpg

lol that is fucked up... but not surprising.

Yea, do NOT update it. I let a local guy use mine to try and get his car moving, he updated it, it crashed and I had to send it in.

Had about 3 people in local car club tell me this happened to them

Sent from El Mobile de WildChild

A friend of mine got a Diablo tuner BRAND NEW last week out of the box didn't work. You would think by now they would have there shit together. I get issues happen but really ?? The same company that makes superchips and edge makes them for Diablo. Don't hear people Bitchin about superchips...

I would have thought after Holley bought them they might be a LITTLE better off but I don't think so. I call the tech line u might as well have a iv drip hooked up and a catheter in place as that is about how long it takes to get to someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several guys left or got let go after they took over. I talk with mike ever year at SEMA and according to him the acquisition was the best thing that could ever happen. But it don't sound like it.

Several guys left or got let go after they took over. I talk with mike ever year at SEMA and according to him the acquisition was the best thing that could ever happen. But it don't sound like it.

Yea I've heard the same thing but it doesn't seem like it. I've seen more and more complaints about people sending in their tuners to get fixed and waiting forever to get them back. Not to mention the overly extended wait times with tech support. I had to call about a month ago and didn't think my wait was to long. The guys were cool and no issues. Actually I've probably called maybe a half dozen times over the years and they were good to deal with.

I do see Diablosport advertising a lot more now than ever before and offering rebates which I've never seen before.