Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blue Blur

Billet Hemi Block In The Works? Boatman?

39 posts in this topic

There was something about it on FB about a month ago. The cost as I recall was 12-14k. I believe it was Robert Lamb who talked about it.

Sent from my StarTac using Tapatalk

The first new cast block just came off the engine dyno last week and is headed to Bruce for install in Linda's car, will be close to what Rob runs with hardware and such.

First billet block is slated for Rob and I think it's in final machining , but could be further along.

There was something about it on FB about a month ago. The cost as I recall was 12-14k. I believe it was Robert Lamb who talked about it.

Sent from my StarTac using Tapatalk

You mean spicy shit? Wide and shitty?? What ever the hell he goes by?? That Robert Lamb? Same guy that scammed a bunch of LX members selling t shirts that money was supposed go to charity and no one got their shirts. Same Robert Lamb from Ft. Lauderdale area. When confronted about it all he says was the shirts were shipped out nothing he can do. Then goes into hiding and then block you on FB.

If not I apologize.

Cast Blocks with water  are getting machined right now. They are $5495.00 

Solid Cast Blocks will be available for $5995.00

The first Billet block just came back from heat treat and is 60 days out and they are $14000.00. Billet Blocks are solid.

We will be doing a full release in a few weeks with all the details. Good news is we have already had one on the Dyno at BES and it looks perfect.

You mean spicy shit? Wide and shitty?? What ever the hell he goes by?? That Robert Lamb? Same guy that scammed a bunch of LX members selling t shirts that money was supposed go to charity and no one got their shirts. Same Robert Lamb from Ft. Lauderdale area. When confronted about it all he says was the shirts were shipped out nothing he can do. Then goes into hiding and then block you on FB.

If not I apologize.

What the fuck are you talking about? I've never sold t shirts. I'm not Fort Lauderdale. You should have your fuckng facts straight before you start talking shit.

Fuck. People are fucking idiots. Can't even fact check anything.

What the fuck are you talking about? I've never sold t shirts. I'm not Fort Lauderdale. You should have your fuckng facts straight before you start talking shit.

Fuck. People are fucking idiots. Can't even fact check anything.

Well then it's not you is it?

His name is Richard Lahm or Lamb (widespicy or bigspicy) from the Ft. Lauderdale area.

af7087874b9d15b2971d118b23c167b5.jpg

If this isn't you then you don't need to get your panties in a bunch since this wasn't posted towards you. Since I said specifically that in my post.

You used my name saying I ripped people off without researching the guy's real name. Two minute Google search would've saved the trouble. Too fucking lazy to make sure you have the right info.

You used my name saying I ripped people off without researching the guy's real name. Two minute Google search would've saved the trouble. Too fucking lazy to make sure you have the right info.

Yeah that kinda fucking sucks. Pretty big mistake and at least owed a reasonable apology, no?

Damn robert, I know those hay burners are expensive to maintain, but really......T-shirts???

/me runs and hides. :P

Damn robert, I know those hay burners are expensive to maintain, but really......T-shirts???

/me runs and hides. :P

Don't worry, Cam. I have a new line of Hawaiian shirts coming out. They ship on Friday. :-)

Don't worry, Cam. I have a new line of Hawaiian shirts coming out. They ship on Friday and they have been worn before, sorry about the armpit stains it's just little oil ;)

Linda :)

Don't worry, Cam. I have a new line of Hawaiian shirts coming out. They ship on Friday. :-)

Killer, I'm in need of some new work uniforms. I'll just go ahead and drop 10k in your PayPal account so we can get the ball rolling. :)

Cast Blocks with water  are getting machined right now. They are $5495.00 

Solid Cast Blocks will be available for $5995.00

The first Billet block just came back from heat treat and is 60 days out and they are $14000.00. Billet Blocks are solid.

We will be doing a full release in a few weeks with all the details. Good news is we have already had one on the Dyno at BES and it looks perfect.

This