Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HemiSam

Lonestar Mopar Fest 2016

56 posts in this topic
Just 7 days until LSMF Weekend!!!!

Here are a few helpful reminders.

Heritage Lunch ticket sales end today. Just a few more remain until sell-out.

Pre-order your event t-shirt by Oct 2.

Show Info

Race Info

Event Schedule

moist with anticipation....

ron21.gif

:D

HS

Not going to make it this year.  Car is still having traction issues, new tires on the way, but have to work Friday late and our club race is on Sunday.  If I win the lottery Wednesday things may change. lol

Monica & I are going to the Hemi Hideout Friday, see yall at the track Saturday. Won't we running the car, shooting for a trophy in the bone stock car category in the show & shine. lmao !

I'll be there, gave my sponsors pass to the Hemi Hideout to a wounded Veteran, will be at the Dyno Day on Friday afternoon and at the track on Saturday to celebrate the 5yr anniversary of a 6sp getting into the 10's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there, gave my sponsors pass to the Hemi Hideout to a wounded Veteran, will be at the Dyno Day on Friday afternoon and at the track on Saturday to celebrate the 5yr anniversary of a 6sp getting into the 10's.

I still have that pass on video, very good day it was. :)

Not going to make it this year.  Car is still having traction issues, new tires on the way, but have to work Friday late and our club race is on Sunday.  If I win the lottery Wednesday things may change. lol

whiner....

:D

HS

Damn...that was quick, Sean. Hope it's nothing serious.

HS

Not serious, may well be fixed by Friday, but car needs a lot more shaking down before I'm going to beat on it.

Not serious, may well be fixed by Friday, but car needs a lot more shaking down before I'm going to beat on it.

So just come hang out, bud.  Would be good to see you.

HS

So just come hang out, bud. Would be good to see you.

HS

We'll see. It would be great to see everyone.

Yeah track prep was non existent. Somehow this bastard still managed to click off a 10.84! If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes....I'd say Nate was full of it lol!

I drove where nobody else would, basically on the center line. That lil Novi is getting it done too

Great event.  

Turnout was bigger than I expected...I believe something in the order of 600 registrations.  No rain...woot.  

Track was what it was.  A lot of first timers got to experience a drag strip.  The serious racers did a great job given the conditions.  I saw some 9's clicked off which was no small order on that track.  The AWD Jeep definitely had the smartest setup IMO.  A big tire car managed a 9.18 pulling out of it well before the end of the track. Congrats to all the class winners and show folks that won a trophy!

EastCoast MOPARTS handed out an amazing amount of free stuff...BIG thanks to Andy!  Great seeing ya, brother.  Another big thanks to Kenny and Monica for helping us pack up...and my BBQ sammich :D

Very well organized and a lot of great folks and bad ass cars.  Good stuff!

HS

Great event.  

Turnout was bigger than I expected...I believe something in the order of 600 registrations.  No rain...woot.  

Track was what it was.  A lot of first timers got to experience a drag strip.  The serious racers did a great job given the conditions.  I saw some 9's clicked off which was no small order on that track.  The AWD Jeep definitely had the smartest setup IMO.  A big tire car managed a 9.18 pulling out of it well before the end of the track. Congrats to all the class winners and show folks that won a trophy!

EastCoast MOPARTS handed out an amazing amount of free stuff...BIG thanks to Andy!  Great seeing ya, brother.  Another big thanks to Kenny and Monica for helping us pack up...and my BBQ sammich :D

Very well organized and a lot of great folks and bad ass cars.  Good stuff!

HS

Had a blast hanging out with Sam & Andy, best part was watching Sam give away all of Andy's free stuff. lol

Sam....all kidding aside.....is it possible to have us all chip in a bit and have someone actually do some kind of track prep? It would be worth every penny imho. i am being 100 percent serious about this. It was nice getting to hang out with everyone, but I'd really like to see some decent track prep......it is a racetrack :)