Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blue Blur

Wtf Is The Matter Now

So couple weeks ago I started getting lean spikes on my AFR's. I figured by WB controller went bad and bought a new different brand WB. Put it on, exact same whacked AFR's. Now im leaning towards either a vacuum leak or exhaust leak. I know ive had vacuum leaks cause a surge at say cruise. Anyone on here with vacuum leak experience. Here is a vid from yesterday, today I got it to idle ok again since the "problem" isnt so severe at idle and with my cam the vacuum signal is nil at idle anyway.

hemi3 hasnt enjoyed the ease of efi driving and cold starts like us efi guys do. also the efi trouble shoots many things for you, carbs your chasing your tail more than not.

I dont know wtf im doing, but I like a challenge. Which race motor is going in the Charger? Did you get that wicked Wilson thing sold?

the big aluminum motor is going in the race charger. If I can sell the Wilson it will get anew EFI drag pack and 1600cfm TB. The street charger is getting a 6.1 with a OCP dual plane and a carb.