Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iron6

Iron Is Back

Ok guys sold my 2010 RT now running 10:40s and street able. Bought a 1964 dodge polara 426 max. BORING and HOT. Selling and buying a 2016 RT 392 shaker scatpac. Give me the pros and cons. What do these these cars run in the 1/4. thanks

post-494-0-48873400-1471298030_thumb.jpg

$50 nowhere near what your '10 ran. Welcome back!! You've been missed. I would guess hi 12's on your new r/t.

I might have a chance against you now. Mshs is Thursday in Detroit . Come stretch your legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bill, good to have you back. You have been missed. My wife ask me all the time if I here from you any more. Looks like a CF7 reunion. Go get that car & start modding it. Lots of new stuff since you left.

My parents just got a 2016 shaker scat pack

Nice car for sure you will like it

And yes u can put a magnuson on there as mentioned earlier

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't want to tell you what to do, but I will lol

Not sure if Whipple has a kit for the R/T, but that would be my choice.

However, if I was buying a new car, it would only be a Hellcat, there is no other option :)

Or this one, it is pretty much perfect

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php/386723-Car-4501-Stroked-Blown-and-all-Set-up-48K-OBO

Welcome back, I have a 2014 SRT which is the old five speed and therefore maybe a tick slower than the A8 but I've run a best of 12.09 @ 114 mph with just drag radials and a tune.  I know a few A8 guys that have cracked into the high 11's with essentially the same thing.