Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

slide

Bfny Install's Hc/sp Diff. And Rear Cradle Assembly In My '07 Magnum!

66 posts in this topic

Huge thanks to Erik for having me in the day before the MSHS race at Milan and knocking this out (in like a half day!) And having me at the race and running great! He installed the 3.09 diff. and it's perfect for road trips and awesome at the track! I want to also thank Al Krol for giving Erik a hand with the swap, Awesome gesture since he could have been out golfing on his day off and Ben at Enhanced transmissions for ordering and sourcing parts to make it happen!

This is the 3.91 getrag, cradle and all out,

14066313_652575011576840_293317274266205

Erik did the first swap like this in the "Hemiwagon" so he had the driveshaft specs for me to order the custom DSS driveshaft.

13987981_652575158243492_721266304674106

The HC assembly ready to install,

14067939_652575274910147_748345493026763

Here is the 3.09 230mm setup in,

14047139_652575318243476_112089160984094

Chill on the boxes. the small box was already moved and the one that looks like a workbench is my car so the boxes will stay.....jeeze

I wont be able to sleep :) 

Great mod, Bill!  Did you swap the solid bushings over?

The pinion support on that HC diff looks to be worth the swap alone.

I hear ya bro thanks! And no switch to solid bushings, would not have gotten done in time to get alignment and get to Detroit will use stock for now.

Killer Bill.  E told me after the race he and Al pulled this off for you and obviously it paid off with your win.  Congrats brother!.  

Killer Bill.  E told me after the race he and Al pulled this off for you and obviously it paid off with your win.  Congrats brother!.  

Thanks Cam and yeah it was an incredible turn around, I was blessed thanks to those guy's! 

Seems like a very good upgrade path for Getrag folks.

Seems like a very good upgrade path for Getrag folks.

It is. AJ did this on mine and I'm loving it.

Yes over 500 rwhp this should be considered, Or just anyway if you can swing it.

What gear options are available and how much is the swap?  I figure getting a cradle out of a wrecked 6spd is prob the way to go.

Getting one out of a wreck will save you the most. It seems there are a lot of wrecked Hellcat donor cars out there. Mine only had 500 miles on it.

I'd recommend calling Erik or AJ for pricing.

AJ put 3.06 in mine at my request. He said he could do any ratio I wanted.

Getting one out of a wreck will save you the most. It seems there are a lot of wrecked Hellcat donor cars out there. Mine only had 500 miles on it.

I'd recommend calling Erik or AJ for pricing.

AJ put 3.06 in mine at my request. He said he could do any ratio I wanted.

What car did you put it in ?

What car did you put it in ?

Erik put one in Greg's magnum. It's running 9's NA sooooooooo...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ya well gregs magnum weighs like 18lbs 3ozs soooooooo :P