Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RAUGE

3.70 Diff From Hellcat

69 posts in this topic

The 3.07 is not a Scat diff though

Read the first post....he wants to put a Hellcat M6 diff in a Scat Pack A8. All Scat Packs come with the 3.09 srt axle.... I know, I own one...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Read the first post....he wants to put a Hellcat M6 diff in a Scat Pack A8. All Scat Packs come with the 3.09 srt axle.... I know, I own one...

Do some reading yourself. I was responding to the 3.07 post. M6 Scats have 3.90 so not all Scats are 3.09....

Whatever makes you feel good Nate. Chrysler doesn't even offer a 3.07 axle in the L body for 2015+ and the previous offering in the 2014 and earlier automatic (guess i have to be very specific here) cars was a 3.06. I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. I answered the OPs question as he asked it. Trust me, I know a couple things about the SRT/Scat Pack cars....

J

Whatever makes you feel good Nate. Chrysler doesn't even offer a 3.07 axle in the L body for 2015+ and the previous offering in the 2014 and earlier automatic (guess i have to be very specific here) cars was a 3.06. I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. I answered the OPs question as he asked it. Trust me, I know a couple things about the SRT/Scat Pack cars....

J

Oh bullshit, what the fuck would you know about a dodge. Damn internet know it alls you're all the same.

lol lol lol

Oh bullshit, what the fuck would you know about a dodge. Damn internet know it alls you're all the same.

lol lol lol

You left coasters are all the same ;-)

lol lol lol

See what I had to grow up with! Geeezzz......;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

J

The v6 and 5.7 offer a 3.07.....

But you're a badass and know that

Smmfh

you can shake your damn head all day long. If you talk out your ass to someone that knows a whole hell of a lot more than you I'm gonna say something.

you can shake your damn head all day long. If you talk out your ass to someone that knows a whole hell of a lot more than you I'm gonna say something.

But that's where you're wrong. I'm not talking "out of my ass". If someone steps in like a badass and spouts off without reading or comprehending, they are the fool.