Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mopar27028

Hellcat Short Block Build

Just got my car back recently after having the 6.4 block replaced with a Hellcat short block, ARP main and head studs, cam, 72lb injectors, A2Speed 90mm throttle body, Kooks long tubes and,corsa exhaust.    Install was done at Steve White and tuning by Dave at A2Speed.  Final results were 584tq / 658whp at 10 pounds.  My only real regret is not going with ported heads, but that's on the menu next year for sure.  Plans are to hit the local 1/8 mile soon to compare times to the stock setup at 6 pounds.

That is a really cool build bud!! Very cool to see that kind of power from a fairly mild build! That thing should purr like a kitten and fly! I'm surprised more havnt done something like this :)

Real nice combo. I've wondered how one of those short blocks with thiteks and a 2.9 whipple turned up would work.

EI Diablo, The above combo you asked about should be over 700 RWHP, The dyno run posted was done on the 3rd pull, the temps were extremely hot 90 Degrees +, and intake temps over 160 degrees,, That package would probably make 680 RWHP on a first pull when cold....