Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Renfrick1

It's Official

Man I'm a little worried about G. I hope he hasn't gone and done something incredible stupid and desperate like.......

Buy a Camaro. :P

Ok he had the best time friday 11.47X, i had a personal best of 11.53. that was our friday.  But today with worse DA i had all times in the 11's while he was in the 12's again..

but i have to hand it to Legmaker. Kevin was never in the 11's  after the blower install. He ran some 12'XX's twice again in the am. he then put a LMI true CAI into his car. 30 minutes latter next 2 runs were 11.7X's  but he did even better with an 11'47X. (taking some weight out of the car)that was over a .5 better time than he ever ran before. good for him.

that TRUE CAI worked too :(  good on his car.

i have to admit that i was really impressed.  

BTW Kate took first in the SS class, Kevin took 2nd, and i took 3rd.  great day for us.

If y'all want  more go, go to the true CAI from Chris.

BTW i'm happy for Kevin , i always felt sorry for his previous shitty performance. :P

I thought about it and I will finish the year out and take next year off

So what?, we can see you in commercials next year dressed in a silk nighty. "Yup, my ole number 69"

Maybe you'll be able to ink Greg for Tuesday too. :P

Kevin is in the closet for now *ninja* . At ATCO i put the sheets on the bed . PB of 11.24, i think he had a good time of 11.47 or so. whats next Kevin??? lol wow where is my dinner...

Kevin is in the closet for now *ninja* . At ATCO i put the sheets on the bed . PB of 11.24, i think he had a good time of 11.47 or so. whats next Kevin??? lol wow where is my dinner...

Kellyanne Conway says false 'Bowling Green massacre' claim was 'honest mistake' It actually happened at ATCO last fall. B)