Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jerseyboy

Ram Rebel Trx Concept

27 posts in this topic

It's only money you can't take it with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well let me tell ya how it works around my house.  The wife never says shit about what I spend coin on...........but when she gets even its a real bitch!.  So that 80K might end up costing me a couple hundred by the time Elvira is done.    :wacko:

Well let me tell ya how it works around my house.  The wife never says shit about what I spend coin on...........but when she gets even its a real bitch!.  So that 80K might end up costing me a couple hundred by the time Elvira is done.    :wacko:

Secret to a successful marriage is not love, but leverage. Doesn't matter how you get it. An $80k truck gives her a lot of it, and will cost a lot to get back on the plus side of the ledger. Fortunately my wife cares more about going fast than I do, so car stuff actually helps me, but a new power amp or speakers generally result in an equal or better bauble purchase.

Better be closer to 50k...new Raptor is supposed to be under 50k per latest Ford announcement....I'm sure it's 49995 but it's under 50 ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's one bad-ass truck. I love the interior, with the 6! point harnesses. I definitely need a spare tire setup like that. A question I'd have, though, is whether they get wheel rub in the fenders, with the 37" tires and all that wheel travel. I get some rubbing at the extremes of wheel turn going over a bump, and my truck is lifted higher than theirs.

Last year at SEMA I ran into a company that was working with Ram to build the body and suspension kits to turn the trucks into that style. They had to have been part of this project. I'll dig up the pictures I took.

Found them. Whatta ya think, same body

post-821-0-09017900-1475251832_thumb.jpg

post-821-0-50101800-1475251862_thumb.jpg

post-821-0-50049900-1475251877_thumb.jpg

Last year at SEMA I ran into a company that was working with Ram to build the body and suspension kits to turn the trucks into that style. They had to have been part of this project. I'll dig up the pictures I took.

Found them. Whatta ya think, same body

Those are the Minotaur's, which is re-hashed KORE parts. Badass yes, not $24,000 over sticker badass though IMO.

Those are the Minotaur's, which is re-hashed KORE parts. Badass yes, not $24,000 over sticker badass though IMO.

Ya man, that was the name. And I agree the price was steep.