Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2011 Dodge Charger R/t Awd - $11,000

2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD - $11000
- every factory option
- new front rotors and newer calipers
- new water pump
- fresh oil and filter change
- newer tires all around
- inspected as of 9/30/16
- maroon leather interior
- rebuilt transmission in 2014
- 141k highway miles

I bought this car from a woman who drove many highway miles to see family in the South. It runs great with no issues and everything works as it should. This car has more tech than any person should ever need: backup camera with guides, auto tilt and tint mirrors, rain sensitive windshield wipers, blindspot monitor, heated seats, heated/air conditioned cup holders, etc. The AWD system works flawlessly and is actually pretty impressive. The paint has minor nicks and scratches that I believe can be taken out by a detailer more skilled than myself. Interior is completely free of tears, scratches, or imperfections. The body is rust free as is the undercarriage.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. 

Thank you for viewing.