Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

@srt_n8

Novi Finally Hit 10S

After an almost two year, self inflicted hiatus, I got my turd back on the road and the first time out ran in the 10s. This is my PB and gives me confidence on my build. The setup, 2006 300 SRT, 394ci 5.7 based, 6.1 heads & manifold, Novi 1500, Enhanced Trans Nag1, getrag 3.06, 90/10s on 17" Racestars 20161010_194415_zps0sa1vucy.jpg

I have to admit.....it was a impressive pass. From the seats, it was a helluva run. And you know what they say " the sun even shines on a dogs ass somedays" hehe! Jk....it really was a good pass

But seriously.....that car should not be that fast

I have to admit.....it was a impressive pass. From the seats, it was a helluva run. And you know what they say " the sun even shines on a dogs ass somedays" hehe! Jk....it really was a good pass

But seriously.....that car should be A LOT fastER

Fixed it for ya

The sun was shining on me that afternoon. My first morning pass was an 11.78 @ 126. That track couldn't hold my beer much less my treehunnit

It will go faster... Trust me. ;) What size pulley is on it??

2.5 & 5%. It should be a low 10.7 to 10.6 as it sits with more seat time and a better track. Every pass in the left lane was sketchy because around the 150'-200' mark, I would spin and a few times the rear stepped out. I had to drive it to get what I did. I dropped .9 just by figuring out the track. I need some good DA and a prepped track. I'm still on 93 too. I plan to swap the stock intake and exhaust manifolds for LTs & ported along with E85 and a bit more rpm. I shift at 6800 and really should be at 7000-7100