• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lmi Hellcat Intake

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

legmaker

legmaker

100 hp intakes

• Supporting Vender
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
Garage View Garage

ATTENTION ALL DODGE HELLCAT OWNERS!!!

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

LMI HC INTAKE

http://www.legmakeri....mi-hellcat.htm

-Independently tested 18-22 rwhp increase over stock airbox/filter (Tests conducted by DiabloSport, LLC)

-No tuning is required, but tests showed additional gains with tuning. As a result.....DIABLOSPORT WILL BE ADDING A SPECIFIC TUNE TO THEIR TUNING TOOLS FOR THE LMI HC INTAKE. WILL BE IN FUTURE NEW TOOLS AND/OR UPDATES

-Handmade from 100% real carbon fiber construction for superior heat characteristics

-Proprietary fabrication process resulting in a smooth inner surface to ensure optimal air flow

-"Funnel" shape with 6" opening smoothly transitioning to 4.5" to help speed airflow and decrease restriction

-Massive 6" diameter S&B filter with 8 layer protection (oil type)

-High quality silicon coupler ensuring smooth transition to throttle body

-High quality stainless T-bolt clamps provided

-Drilled for IAT/Oil breather fitting with a military grade rubber grommet for secure fit and seal

-Billet aluminum MAF flange for proper sensor performance and fit

-Laser cut rain shield with superior wrinkle finish powder coat and machined Legmaker logo

-AFE water repellent pre-filter to ensure maximum protection of filter from moisture and debris

-All necessary hardware and instructions for DIY install

-ZERO cutting or modifications needed to install

-No additional harnesses or other items to "trick" the computer from check engine lights.

*** PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!

20161019_163848_zpsjzhulp8c.jpg

without Rain Shield
20160714_122814_resized_zpsno9omab0.jpg

10940608_10205931424393776_8752368686676

PWR Forged 6.1  Procharger F1A   Nitrous Outlet

9.80 @ 141  1.48 60'

Don@A2Speed

Don@A2Speed

Senior Jack Wagon

• Supporting Vender
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Very Nice Leggy 

sharkcohen

sharkcohen

Captain Hindsight

• Lifetime Member
  • 3,128 posts
Garage View Garage

Beautiful.

Posted Image

Linda's FF

Linda's FF

Senior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 1,749 posts
Garage View Garage
Hey Chris,Could you please answer my PM?

Thanks Linda :)

The "Pink Car" Awesomely Built and Tuned By Tim Barth mphracing@yahoo.com  

Tim 6/3/2012 ET 9.18@ 151 mph   KB 4.2 ~ Street Legal/Full Weight/IRS! Linda ~10/27/13 ET 9.49 @ 144 mph    

Awesomely Built/Tuned by Tim Barth mphracing@yahoo.com 6/3/12 1/4 ET 9.18 @151 MPH
Racing To The 8's....Goal is still on!

Goal Is  8.xxx   "New HHP" AL Block @ BES getting Built!!!!

10/26/16   9.294@147.29 mph Top Cat  Fastest Hellcat in the Country Just Got Faster Cecil County Dragway!

2015 White Hellcat Challenger auto,9.46@145.50 High Horse Performance Josh Fastest in the country

11/27/2015 Fastest Hell Cat Charger In the World! ET 9.71 @ 140 MPH 

first hellcat charger In The 9s fastest In The world

1st Hell Cat Charger in the 9's Blower Only!!!   

2011 Dodge Challenger Dragpak 8.54 @152mph single 250 shot MPH Racing Tim Barth Arrow Racing Engines, holds the Fastest 1/4 mile Time slip.

"The  Truth is Told at the Track!! B)

Bill, you owe me $8300.00 for the Rossler TH210 trans you STOLE, can't wait to see the day when the  guy's you have your grubby hands in their pockets figure you out for the thief you are.........I wouldn't do business with anyone that you are associated with, thieves always hang together.....one of them...Jason you owe me too!  "Tout"

robsrt

robsrt

Senior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 1,994 posts
Garage View Garage
I tested the new Legmaker Hellcat CAI this past weekend at the track. I made two passes with the stock box and two passes with the Legmaker. As you can see in my first pass, I spun bad. Prep was horrible. I pulled timing just to get it down the track.

From my last pass with the stock box to the first pass with the Legmaker, I picked up 1mph. This seems to be fairly consistent with the 15-20hp gain that the Dyno has shown. DA was consistent all night. Rising slightly as the night went on. I made a second pass with the Legmaker. Car left better so the ET picked up, but the 1mph gain was still there.

Onto the sound. The sound is GLORIOUS. I know my gas mileage is going to drop because I can stay out of it. I keep wanting to hear that blower whine.

Kit was easy to install. It's harder to remove the stock box than it is to install the Legmaker. I'll include timeslips, pics of intake, sound clips below.
Attached pics

Attached Files

06 MSRT8 Mods: PWR 393 stroker, w/F1A, Mondello Stage 3 heads, DSS 9" IRS. Installed by AfterHours Mopar Performance. .

monty1269

monty1269

Senior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 2,650 posts
Garage View Garage
America.....

PWR Forged 6.1 block -V7 YSI (18psi)- Modern Muscle ported intake manifold - Indy Heads - Modern Muscle custom cam - TTI Longtube(catless) - Paramount TC/Transmission- 3.06 Getrag-325/45/17M&H

El Diablo

El Diablo

Senior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 1,932 posts

I would be willing to test one at the Tx Mile in April. :) Run two passes with the stock air box, then two with the LMI. Real Curious to see if it would pick up much on the big end.  

I am not going to do pulley or tunes, leaving it all stock. CAI, maybe add some MS-109 to the 93 pump gas and that's it.

YLWJKT

YLWJKT

Senior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 430 posts

I would be willing to test one at the Tx Mile in April. :) Run two passes with the stock air box, then two with the LMI. Real Curious to see if it would pick up much on the big end.  
I am not going to do pulley or tunes, leaving it all stock. CAI, maybe add some MS-109 to the 93 pump gas and that's it.

Keep telling yourself that, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users