Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cam

Wow, My First One Off Custom Touch

Tonight I was looking for some old pictures and came across some oooold pictures  0.o

So low and behold this was the first one off item I built for my magnum back in 05.  Other then E and Danny I don't anyone here ever saw this.

MVC-439F.jpg

MVC-437F.jpg

MVC-428F.jpg

Ruffed out.

Feb11_013.jpg

Very cool...  I hadn't seen that before, Cam.

I can't stand the spindly lever in my '06 and the aftermarket shtuff doesn't change it.  I've considered trying to add a boot for around the plate and up to the OEM knob to cover it up.

Thanks guys. Ya me neither K, I just never did like the stocker. The only down side to it is when the sun hits it just right, the reflection can get the best of you. And another way important lesson, don't leave the sunroof open during summer or you'll end up with a Hemi piston branded hand. lol

Should have a mexican hat dance option with part of the piston removed,

lol right.

I made this before anyone ever found out we had glass Pistons.