Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tout

Kb 3.6Lc And 4.2Lc Blowers

488 posts in this topic

I happy to report I was cleared by the doctors after a brief hospital stay. My sister is coming this weekend but after that I plan to run test n tune sessions at Bradonton next month. I decided to skip Bowling Green and just race here locally. Bradenton is only 27 miles from my house lol and has several all day TNT's on Sundays and thursday nighttime too.

Will be runnig both just motor and nitrous a plan to try transbrake as well.Changed plugs, oil, replaced belt and am ready to put down some times ( I hope!!!)

Wow, fantastic info in this thread. I came close last year to giving the 3.6L a try. Decided to pay off my Ram SRT10 instead.

Without getting flamed, can I ask what is the highest HP currently running on the street in a daily driver? I like the idea of running a larger cubic inch, low compression setup with a moderate boost level and adding spray with a progressive controller to add some control. My SRT 6-speed is a daily driver. If I sold my Ram SRT10 to fund a new powerplant for the Challenger, I'd have a good $30K+ to do just about anything, but I suspect going this route would eliminate the car as a daily driver. Would TTs be a better choice for high HP in a daily driver?

OK, I'm done, flame away...

We have somewhere over 600 rwhp on our 6spd. Not driven every day, primarily Fridays and weekends. And yes were are slow. Chuck has one 12.4 sec run. But the slow speeds are due to the drivers not the car set up.

I think that once the big KB's figure out how to utilize there OMG torque curve off the line they will be the quickest and fastest at the track. That immediate spike in torque could potentially really drop the et's and they make a ton of power to keep them going down the track. Cant wait to see how Lisa's and the other killer KB builds progress. Give it time, you all are pioneers right now.

- Tim