Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bright White R/T

Fuel Injectors

Needing to upgrade injectors....I am at the upper limit of duty cycle and don't want to melt any pistons.

I have the option of DeatschWerks or AFIS Power.  

My current injectors are DeatschWerks only because that's what was included in the S/C kit I installed (Whipple)

I'm currently using a 65 lb/hr injector.... using DeatschWerks' calculator and leaving margin in duty cycle and for growth I am look at a 95 lb/hr injector.

Admittedly injectors and injector brands are an area that I know little to nothing about....

Which of these is the preferred brand or if there is a better option, please share your experience/knowledge.

thanks-

rich

95lb/hr injectors sound like a lot to me.  I've been running Ford 80lb injectors in mine for several years and no issues.  They're a tad taller than the stock injector so I had to use a small spacer under the fuel rail bolts for my Magnuson.  They've been good to a bit over 600RWHP and 14-15psi on my 6.0L stroker motor so no signs of letting up on fuel flow.  I have a Fore fuel hat with dual 255LPH pumps behind them.  You might reach out to Hemi31 or Micah@OST on this forum for recommendations as well.  There may be something available that won't require the spacer that the Ford 80 pounders do.

FYI... Blues can handle 21 psi boosted application on a 6.1. ass mentioned above, Fore return setup.

Also.... You can get them machined to fit without a spacer. RC Injectors, or RC performance: I can't remember... ????

Getting ready to switch over to the whipple myself..running the Siemens deka 80s currently north of 660 rwhp

with the other unit.i was thinking they should be fine...

95lbs is definitely a lot of injector but there's nothing wrong with too much injector (to a point of course). I would recommend FIC 80lb injectors or ID1000s if you really wanted to start making all the power that Whipple is capable of. 

FIC 80ls - $584

ID1000 - $944

Let me know and I can drop-ship you a set.