Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TA340

Cf8 Warm Up - Speedy And Me Grudge Racing Cf7

Thanks Ivorycat. That 10.78 was with an aluminum DS and 3.09 gear. Otherwise car is stock. But I just ordered a 2.85 upper pulley and ID1000 injectors.

Thanks Ivorycat. That 10.78 was with an aluminum DS and 3.09 gear. Otherwise car is stock. But I just ordered a 2.85 upper pulley and ID1000 injectors.

Awesome! You're going to be knocking on that 9 second door. Do you plan on pulling the snout yourself or are you working with a shop? I was contemplating the 2.85 too.

Awesome! You're going to be knocking on that 9 second door. Do you plan on pulling the snout yourself or are you working with a shop? I was contemplating the 2.85 too.

Except for the tune I do all my own work on my cars so I will be changing the pulley. And I am really hoping to rip a 9.99

Hope to find out at CF8!

BTW nice time with a stick car. I know how challenging that can be.

Except for the tune I do all my own work on my cars so I will be changing the pulley. And I am really hoping to rip a 9.99

Hope to find out at CF8!

BTW nice time with a stick car. I know how challenging that can be.

Thank you sir! If I can pull my head out of my ass then I should be around 10.9's. My 60' has been killing me but I'm making a few changes so we'll see...

Good to hear you're doing the pulley swap yourself. If you don't mind I might ask you for a few pointers in the future: torque specs, bleed valve location, etc.. I'm sure you'll be rippin' 9's with some good air and a prepped track. Those A8's are wicked for sure and you have the fastest color too;)

Thank you sir! If I can pull my head out of my ass then I should be around 10.9's. My 60' has been killing me but I'm making a few changes so we'll see...

Good to hear you're doing the pulley swap yourself. If you don't mind I might ask you for a few pointers in the future: torque specs, bleed valve location, etc.. I'm sure you'll be rippin' 9's with some good air and a prepped track. Those A8's are wicked for sure and you have the fastest color too;)

No problem. Got the parts today but probably won't get around to installing until March. I hope you're running Drag slicks like 17" Hoosiers. DR's are tough on 6 speeds.

Good race Craig.  With the changes you plan I doubt I can keep up with you now unless I go make MORE changes lol.  Where's the drool cup helmet for us 6 speed guys LMAO  All hell was breaking loose in my car and I glance over at you and you're all kicked back with one arm over the passenger seat chilling lol  I'm dead serious!  I could see you through your passenger window!