Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

us1champ

Hellcat Demon

38 posts in this topic

Rumor is 999 HP and 9.99 1/4 mile out of the box.

Great White Piston punisher may get sold if that is the case.

i heard 863 hp.

9.81 in the 1/4 mile during testing

178 mph governed top speed

Rumor is 999 HP and 9.99 1/4 mile out of the box.

Great White Piston punisher may get sold if that is the case.

Hmmm...... might want to rethink that Alan..... you won't get much for her at the rate you destroy shit!  lol

challenger-wrecked-cardomain.jpg

Stevo

I wonder what the going rate is on a car that's had 4 different motors in it 6 years? How's many miles do you have on it Allen ?

I guess you know what I'd offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CASH!!

Hmmm...... might want to rethink that Alan..... you won't get much for her at the rate you destroy shit!  lol

challenger-wrecked-cardomain.jpg

Stevo

Not much body damage ........yet.........

I wonder what the going rate is on a car that's had 4 different motors in it 6 years? How's many miles do you have on it Allen ?

I guess you know what I'd offer

CASH!!

2011 SRT with 45,000 miles, probably low 30's.

Doubt I would do it, but would be tough to pass up with a warranty.

I think its lame to rehash an iconic name like the Demon on top of an already iconic name like the Challenger and now even the Hellcat. Just over use of cool names that de-credits the originals IMO. But whatever they call it, it better be the end all be all baddest MF'r ever in the musclecar category from 'Merica with all the fucking hype its already getting. Like I hope Fiat isnt fucking around here, this thing better be THE standard in overkill.

Just my opinion, I think the fender flares and the hood scoop thats as wide as battleship are FUGLY !

Looks like they are grasping at straws and and ruining a good body design to me.

The Hp is great ! Time to move along to a completely new body style.

They're hypin the fuckin beetlejuice out of this bitch, its not possible to be much lighter, it could be 800,900,1000, 1300hp who fuckin knows, AWD is out since they cant even make that happen with a fuckin 5.7, supposedly has 18" wheels so guess where the supposed weight loss is coming from? Its getting some pussy ass lightweight brakes and wheels. It will be overpowered, under tired and over weight just like the Hellcat.

Maybe they're gonna sneak an aluminum block in there? Where else can significant weight loss come from other than pussifying strength braking ability and cornering load capability? Lexan glass? Make it a 2 seater with bare floorpans? Roll up windows and carbon fiber seats? Sweet its 300 lbs lighter now, just a hair over 4000 lbs, and the crowd goes wild.....

Screenshot_20170119-170424.png