Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sillyhp

New Member. 1250Hp Twin Turbo 2012 Jeep Srt

58 posts in this topic

Hey guys my name is jesse. Haven't properly introduced myself yet. Been trying to figure out this forum. Still don't kno how to upload photos. When I use the desktop version and upload files says it's to big. Maybe someone will chime in with more info. Anyways.. Im new to this forum but not on others. I've built many cars and this is my second big jeep build. Last was a 900hp 2010 jeep and it was stolen, so I picked this up and started new. Ive ran lots of different forms of forced induction, kenne 3.2, procharger d1,f1. Turbo etc. This time I'm going with 2 prescion 64/66s. Built 419 forged with diamonds coated pistons and a paramount super pro trans with a turbo 400 input shaft and a paramount torque converter. My goal is to be the first to put the wk2 into the 9s. I'm having the turbos installed. But this build is extra special because my son who's turning 8 will be dropping and installing the new motor and trans with me. Hese takin a liking to wrenching and I couldn't be happier. I live in Washington state. In port Angelas. I'm a local business owner out here. If anyone is local we just moved here and would love to find some fellow gearheads.

Welcome

I think 9's has already been done, even 8's.

But I'm probably wrong.

Congrats on joining.

Challengerfest is coming in April I know it's a hike but come on down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

But I'm probably wrong.

Congrats on joining.

8's hasve been done on a WK1. Fastest WK2 (2012+) to date is 10.9. I believe there is a single turbo truck that has gone 10.92 and a SC truck that has gone 10.98. Not a lot of guys have been doing big power WK2s yet..

J

8's hasve been done on a WK1. Fastest WK2 (2012+) to date is 10.9. I believe there is a single turbo truck that has gone 10.92 and a SC truck that has gone 10.98. Not a lot of guys have been doing big power WK2s yet..

J

This! I'll be the first to do a top Mount twin turbo kit on the wk2. I ran 9s in my wk1. Wich was a 2010. The 14 plus has trans tuning issues that prevent the jeep from putting down good times. I bought a 2012 because that year still has the nag 1. This build will.be a first of its kind

Welcome to MMF.

Best bet is photobucket or tapatalk for pics.

I have photos bucket but don't know how to use it?

Welcome

But I'm probably wrong.

Congrats on joining.

I would love to try and make it down!

Welcome to the forum. I have been away for a while but I'm a Jeep guy too - WK1 with a big single. 

We hope to have it at CF8 and it would be awesome to run with you. 

Welcome to the forum. I have been away for a while but I'm a Jeep guy too - WK1 with a big single.

We hope to have it at CF8 and it would be awesome to run with you.

It would be an honor man. That's a hell of a beast u got thereally! Pm me details I'll make some time!

How do I use photo bucket to upload apps. Sorry for my stupidity guys. I'm not good with this stuff at all

It would be an honor man. That's a hell of a beast u got thereally! Pm me details I'll make some time!

How do I use photo bucket to upload apps. Sorry for my stupidity guys. I'm not good with this stuff at all

The honor will be mine! I would love to see a WK2 push the limits. If OST can be of any assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us. 

Here's a ink to all the info on CF8 - just double click on it: 

Just badass, I really like the WK2's more sinister styling over the older versions personally. Yours sounds like it has all the power it needs, just the challenge of putting together a good pass is whats left.

Just badass, I really like the WK2's more sinister styling over the older versions personally. Yours sounds like it has all the power it needs, just the challenge of putting together a good pass is whats left.

That will be the challenge. Dss is putting together a 9 inch right now. But a wk2 has never went this fast. I'll put this thing through the ringer. I wanna see this platform grow.

Ask your 8 y/o, he'll know.

I bet ur right haha

Im with ya. Im a lucky man my son rides his motorcycle and wrenches with me. And hese smart. Just skipped a grade. Hese got some of my qualitys and even better ones. My daughter on the other hand is a 5 year old princess and a pain in my ass haha