Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sillyhp

New Member. 1250Hp Twin Turbo 2012 Jeep Srt

58 posts in this topic

Just officially purchased my long block! Its a 427 based off a helcat motor. Full thitek treatment with the pretty blue straps and the whole nine. Very happy!

Under pressure innovation is doin the turbo work im gonna try and find time to do motor and trans swap myself. First time i havent done a build myself. My son is hoping it comes to our garage.

Got the intercooler just about wrapped up. Waste gates in and itake piping just about done. Just gonna put the bovs on the intake piping symmetrically so when ya open the hood u see the bovs and the beautiful hair dryers! Turbo kit should be done this week.

Im gonna try downloading a new photo app any suggestions? Sorry u guys keep puttin my photos on the oage but i really appreciate it. Ill figure it out.

And cam if your serious p.m maybe we can work something out or roll together i got truck and trailor

Any updates Sillyhp? We just got a new trans in for the Jeep and if we can make room in the shop we should have it in an everything gone through in a couple of days. I want to get some seat time in at CF8 and would love to pair our Jeeps up!

Come on! it's only a few days drive for you. It's like us driving to Bonneville (which btw I have not done - just trying to egg you on)

Ya turbo kit is just about done just gotta send the piping and turbo for powder coat and hot side to ceramic coat. Then powder coat the manifold. Got the electric cutouts right off the down pipes for track day. This is the craziest turbo kit ever put on a jeep im so proud of the guys. Ots now gettin the new 429 hellcat stroker and trans put in. My red annodize valve covers shohld5 be in this week.