Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Gg's 5.7 Build.

278 posts in this topic

Yup, i'm on the cusp of a new direction  with my 5.7 . :o   11.24 was not enough........ B) 

hope to post some cool shit in the next weeks/months.

i guess it will be a build by some of our sponsors.  ;)

this will be my very last , ok maybe last upgrade. *ninja* 

Gregger.... I am really happy for you!! One day.... I will do the same.

Please have them start a thread on your build.... with lots n lots of pix.... you know.... I don't read so good.... pictures help!

How much boost will you dial in? Who will tune? Cam?

Stevo

tune by Dave, I don't know him but was an API tuner before Matt and i think AJ.

Boost target is 10.5 will still use my maggie..Can't go too high still oem trans and rear end.

funny part about it is that the hell cat block install is less expensive that the drop in pistons and rods, even without the forged crank. go figure.

tune by Dave, I don't know him but was an API tuner before Matt and i think AJ.

Boost target is 10.5 will still use my maggie..Can't go too high still oem trans and rear end.

funny part about it is that the hell cat block install is less expensive that the drop in pistons and rods, even without the forged crank. go figure.

Transmission or rear will break.

Congrats on the mods Greg. But like everyone has mentioned the Nag WILL START SLIPPING Eventually. I had issues at cf7 with 4th gear shifts. Have a new tranny from BFNY/Enhanced Transmissions and sent the TCM to AJ. AJ told me the TCM was bricked, so I look forward to the track opening and seeing how she does. Post plenty of pics of your build.