Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Gg's 5.7 Build.

359 posts in this topic

some bolt to an alum cross over, not sure which. might have held up the trans, i think.

If important to you i will get better info. This is not the first time i had bolts missing  or backed out on my car.  2 missing and one finger tight on the oil pan. Another that i forgot what it was to.

the 2.65 pulley just showed up. Ethan will be doing a complete fix of my tune to fix obvious problems.

Sounds like the transmission cross member homie.  That being loose is no bueno!

2.65 is some goodness.....time for me to dig in to Go Man Go to keep up!

14 minutes ago, Speedy said:

Sounds like the transmission cross member homie.  That being loose is no bueno!

2.65 is some goodness.....time for me to dig in to Go Man Go to keep up!

You have all year to get ready.:olollol

14 hours ago, CruzKing said:

Is it possible?:o

Ethan took the diff out and axles inspected everything.... plan was to put in the spare non getrag in and rebuild the getrag.

well after inspection , nothing nada no non found wrong with the getrag/axles.

But did find that a BOLT was missing that held something to the aluminum cross member.

So he decided to put it all back together with a replacement bolt.

He tested it, and found the clunk gone, i drove it for some miles and found the same thing no crunch/clunk.

Still needs more testing before i'm satisfied, but looks good right now.:)

Ethan is local and  has helped me a lot.  Looking forward to more interactions with Stanley's Performance.

Glad to hear Greg! Dodged a bullet there.....

Happy trails....

Stevo

14 hours ago, CruzKing said:

some bolt to an alum cross over, not sure which. might have held up the trans, i think.

If important to you i will get better info. This is not the first time i had bolts missing  or backed out on my car.  2 missing and one finger tight on the oil pan. Another that i forgot what it was to.

the 2.65 pulley just showed up. Ethan will be doing a complete fix of my tune to fix obvious problems.

Which pulley were you using?  I'm only seeing 11lbs with the 2.65 on my hellcat block with stock hellcat cam.

13 hours ago, Renfrick1 said:

And a award

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

award to the looser! i'll bring it!;)

That was on the 2.80 pulley.

Really!! A missing bolt!! You mean to tell me we (as in you) got grounded last weekend due to a damn bolt!! I knew it, I started to take that jack and get under the car, I just freaking knew it....damn...well at least your up and at it with little pain in the end. A damned missing bolt..