Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Gg's 5.7 Build.

359 posts in this topic

I guess thats what i may have to go to. not too much money in the pocket after this. Hopefully i can get a year out of stock, then placate the wife. :D

Don't you mean get her drunk and steal her credit card.

BFNY trans, DSS 1 piece aluminum driveshaft, Hellcat rear cradle/diff/axles, and Hemituner TCM is the way to go.

Best advice you have gotten in this whole thread for a complete package.

I saw on FB Greg! C'mon Eric..... crack her open like a walnut ...... get that engine out!! Lets see some pix.

Kevin..... you are FUCKED now.... Gregger going to be in the TENS at CF8. Unless you have something planned.... like laffing gas? *ninja*

15280690.gif

Stevo

It's true I'm not racing this year but false about the hellcat

I'm happy with with my 11.5 car

I already started chipping away at my honey do list

Garage door fixed and carpets steam cleaned. Unfortunately my list is long. Can't wait for the warm weather so I can get busy outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw on FB Greg! C'mon Eric..... crack her open like a walnut ...... get that engine out!! Lets see some pix.

Kevin..... you are FUCKED now.... Gregger going to be in the TENS at CF8. Unless you have something planned.... like laffing gas? *ninja*

15280690.gif

Stevo

Calm down lol once we start on it we will not stop until everything is done 

Saw your car on FB. You are using your Eagle heads on the Hellcat block? They fit with no mods?

Stevo

Seriously, eagle heads will work on the HC shortblock? I am just starting to research going this route on my 5.7 car as well. I am not planning on going boosted but plan on spraying all the N2O with a HC shortblock.... I will be following this thread and looking forward to hearing how this goes.....