Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Gg's 5.7 Build.

359 posts in this topic

I see they put there coil covers on to. Why didn't you have them use there valve covers with the catch can feature and eliminate yours??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I likie the Billet Tech catch can. ;)

I held up this build with some last minute upgrades to the trans, :o so now waiting for the car to settle with the upgrades, so now this coming week , getting a dyno and new tune, *ninja*  not going to build off the old tune. Brand new tune for this axe . Goal is to wrap it up for a Wednesday delivery.  Hope to get back in that RT and roast some rubber soon. B)  . .  A2Speed can you comment on progress and expectations?

All i hear is how strong and great my car drives.  still waiting for the finale. :o

Hope Eric and clan can get it done before Wednesday cuz i'm traveling Thursday thru the weekend. 

so this Tuesday/Wednesday or the following week.

Hey Eric stop burning those tires at 60+ MPH geeez. :o

So what happened to that performance contract G, was it out the window once you changed up the build? Or are a2 using the weather delay clauses to their benefit. lol

Just joking guys, don't go getting pissy. ;)

They have been using it as a shop car for a week. Every time someone drives it they have to send it back to the tire shop. Something about a bad batch of tires.

Idk I call bs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car is done. :o:D . I'm on a visit to Charleston with family and wife the next 4 days.. I will pick it up on Monday.

Eric/David are doing some last minute tweaks while i'm away.  When  I get the OK from E i will release the numbers.

Very happy with the numbers  (hit my goals)and more, a lot more to go later with an exhaust upgrade to 3".

thanks for your interest, and thanks to Eric and the A2Speed crew. Great to work with, communication and advise every step of the way. B)

Yup i want to post it(numbers)  today, results are where i hoped they would be , but have to wait on Eric To give the ok, maybe he wants to make a statement about the build ,. Thing to remember ... this is short block only ,has RT and Rt exhaust stuff on a Hell Cat short block. and its only a Magnuson blower, Y'all saw my posts about looking for a 6.1/6.4 mids with cats, well we decided to hold off for now , that will be a upgrade to get even more out of this build, in the future.   Its been fun , but was also a challenge for the challenger.  and A2Speed, and me. B)  maybe have to learn how to drive this . :o  i think every one has learned a lot with this build and i think there will be many more similar  builds in the days to come.

again thanks A2Speed y'all were great. to work with.