Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRTgreasemonkey

Tial Bov - Mounting Suggestions?

how many of you are running Tial Q?

and will it be possible to mount it in the same location as the crappy stock Procharger one.

I assume I'm gonna have to weld a new flange in lieu of the existing one due to the bigger size.

anybody have other suggestions or pictures I could use for reference? probably going to try to install this weekend (1-20-17) while my cage is being welded in.

I'll dig up some pictures of a couple I've done. The biggest key to success is setting up the vacuum signal properly. I make a vacuum manifold then -4 line to them. Also if memory serves me correctly you'll need the pink spring too.

thanks Cam! i picked one up with the -2 SC spring, should be on my door step friday hopefully.

it comes with a nipple to mount to the top of the unit, i assumed thats where i attached the vac line. am i missing something?

Yup. You'll need to get the adapter if you want to use AN fittings. I got one in the shop, I'll get you a part number. If you don't want to go AN at least run a good quality 1/4 or 5/16 vacuum hose and don't use any of that cheap shit. A accurate vacuum signal is vital to these working well.