Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
11R/TnBLK

New Kind Of Horsepower, Thanx 2 Donald J. Trump.

69 posts in this topic

Well said ^

I got into it yesterday with a kid regarding Toyota/ Honda cars and how much better built they are and how Americans are lazy and I asked. Are you American. He said yes. I asked are you lazy? He says no. I said then if u have A issue with Americans go move to wong who land and u can have all the rice and jap built product you afford

Otherwise shut your mouth before I hit you over the head with my USA MADE kooks headers that are on the floor right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name="11R/TnBLK" post="

btw Cam, I have permanent scar tissue from friggin bushing install.....

My fellow Americans, we shall all suffer and bleed together in order to advance our agenda and that is too.....MAKE DRIVING GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome. :)

Geez folks, Someone can't have a damn opinion here any more? I know the Trump sheeple are touchy but shit y'all got some serious ass rash. I don't roll left, nor right, I voiced my opinion. You don't like it, fine, put yours down. I know that Howdy Doody in the big house is very quickly taking away our 1st amendment rights so I will get all this in quick as you folks are already well into helping him.Rant over, I think I will go get a beer, pull my safety pin tighter and chill. Oh, and if my opinion once again offends you and I don't have the right to it, then you can go rightly fuck off.

no not at all

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/305749-republicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2016/11/when-obama-was-elected-outpouring-of.html

http://www.revelist.com/politics/america-responds-obama/5855/unity-thats-the-message-sent-by-depicting-obama-as-a-savage/5

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27738018/ns/us_news-life/t/obama-election-spurs-race-threats-crimes/#.WInrgH1WaVM

enough though, I give, uncle? I hate politics. Bad enough to hear this shit all day but I come here to read and enjoy company with similar car minded people. As I said, I don't vote, but I am entitled to my opinion. 22 years in the Navy says so. I care about what direction the idiot in power (whoever it is) is taking the country. This current Bozo hasn't a clue one and with his incessant lying and the mass of crap that following him that will affect the country, that is what get my girl panties in a knot. I do not go blindly into the night so to speak.

So to make it easy, the left line will do the scaffold building, rope  tying, etc. The middle line has the tar, and the right line has the feathers. So pick a line so I can get this over with please.

^^^^You didn't vote......  I'll leave that right there.

When you insult and belittle, without the fortitude of making your voice heard one way or another, your no better then the mindless giant and empty rhetoric spewn from the thousands of other lost souls

Politics and opinion ALWAYS creates controversy and divide..

Its like Charger vs. Challenger (Btw- Charger hands down..)

Sorry Bud ...."I don't vote" .. says it all . Obviously you have your rights ....You stood up for them with 22 years of service and Thank you .

As far as Trump ...time will tell... but his first week  has been more than impressive in my opinion .

one question......Do you not find it a bit ironic The Clinton foundation is suddenly in trouble financially now that neither of the crooks are in office .....We obviously got the better of the 2 available .

Go enjoy your beer and car !!!

If you are in business long enough, you're gonna have failures. If you build tall-shiny expensive RE type things, you are gonna have debt. Really no way around it.

I wish some people would get their heads out of the sand and stop with the senseless evaluations of Trump.

If you could accomplish 10% of what he has over his career with out any of that, you'd be standing right next to him in support.

I'm not 100% sold on all that he has stated so far, but holy smoke, he's a breath of fresh air in this BS political climate we have been enduring for decades. Any change in direction from our past direction is a step I'm willing to take.

Bruce. So in all fairness I read the first two links but stopped there. Both brought up the same two issues that did occur. One being the Obama supporter who can beat by someone and the kkk crap that was very offensive. The other reports of Muslim stuff sure look like here say with nothing to back it up. I stopped there. It sure seems the magnitude of the offensive behavior is awfully lopsided. And regardless of who did what to whom. The media at this point in time views sure seem to condone it verses the outlash in 08 and 12. How the media has con-screwed many things trump has said is a major part of the issue.

Anyhow back to cars. I have high hopes trump does away with EPA. lol.

i am a meat popcicle.

i voted and it was NOT for anyone that has commited treason.

i did NOT vote for anyone responsible for a life to end on a god damn roof top begging for support 13hrs in wait.

i will NOT stand by and listen to foolish bs from a non voter claiming facts with zero fucking factual proof provided!!!

i wasnt born in a common core hospital or raised by frank marshall davis, mr satoro to fall for such liberal spin sprinkling spit.

you got to say your shit just as we did here bruce. nobody took your 1st away. it is the words that you used. that made them irrelivent to common god damn sense using men all around you. soak it up butter cup. snowflakes are melting and we who are awoken are smoking with fire under out belts!!!!

because I don't vote I am not entitled to have an opinion? And there is the main crux of the problem in this country. The only way you are right is if you, and the "whatever named thing" is in power. It applies to everything. Any sports event, you have the winner and the loser. Never mind the effort, skill, etc. it took to get the shot to win all the marbles you are still a loser and are called that and treated as such. Any competitive event, the winner gets accolades and groupies that would die for them and the loser is booed, hated and is threatened with death. You see it right here, I voiced my opinion and was taken to the woodshed for proper educational abuse and as soon as I said I didn't vote, automatically I was irrelevant, a nobody that doesn't count. So be it, I thought this was a place of thick skinned macho folks who enjoyed freedom from dealing with crap at other forums, from being warned and banned in other groups, to have the sort of joviality that is what makes this forum enjoyable. A place where you can just enjoy making friends, find help and learn new things about your ride. Guess not. This thread should be closed as I will not back down on my position and for sure others wont neither and there is no place for this mess here and I apologize for letting my anger for the loss of a President flow onto this forum. wont happen again.

Now I see the problem. You want a trophy for losing. :(

because I don't vote I am not entitled to have an opinion? And there is the main crux of the problem in this country. The only way you are right is if you, and the "whatever named thing" is in power. It applies to everything. Any sports event, you have the winner and the loser. Never mind the effort, skill, etc. it took to get the shot to win all the marbles you are still a loser and are called that and treated as such. Any competitive event, the winner gets accolades and groupies that would die for them and the loser is booed, hated and is threatened with death. You see it right here, I voiced my opinion and was taken to the woodshed for proper educational abuse and as soon as I said I didn't vote, automatically I was irrelevant, a nobody that doesn't count. So be it, I thought this was a place of thick skinned macho folks who enjoyed freedom from dealing with crap at other forums, from being warned and banned in other groups, to have the sort of joviality that is what makes this forum enjoyable. A place where you can just enjoy making friends, find help and learn new things about your ride. Guess not. This thread should be closed as I will not back down on my position and for sure others wont neither and there is no place for this mess here and I apologize for letting my anger for the loss of a President flow onto this forum. wont happen again.

1) You don't vote... Your choice. But, them you best not complain about any shit that goes down that you don't agree with that resulted from the winning vote.

2) Your entitled to your opinion. But, you best put you asbestos underwear on should you open a can or worms depending on the subject.

3) Winners & Losers.... Yes winners get the lions share of the attention. But, losers if they have their shit together learn from the loss and improve their game and become winners. Losers only get shit when they cry about losing and don't take responsibility for the loss. Not everyone gets a trophy!

4) You don't what controversy... don't talk about anything like religion or politics.

Here ya go brucer.

I hope this makes you feel better.    :rolleyes:

loser-awards-7j3Dv3.jpg

I wouldn't want to take it away from you. I know you have many but you can keep it. Then, you can pour some KY on it, and sit your dumb Trump loving ignorant fucking ass on it and rotate for a few hours you miserable fuckface. Oops, sorry, sailor slipped out. Yes you can taunt me bitch but it doesn't work, I laugh it off. But, I sure can ratchet it up a bunch if you want. I said enough was enough. I apologized and that to a normal person means I acquiesced and dropped it. But oh no, you high and mighty motherfucker has to try and get another zinger in. Good luck. 

Oops, sorry, sailor slipped out (Maybe too much KY jelly). Yes you can taunt me bitch but it doesn't work, I laugh it off. But, I sure can ratchet it up a bunch if you want.

Pretty sure he (the bitch) pissed you off, :o  what ever you say will keep folks here ... telling you what a stupid post you made. keep on , we all are having fun, and it doesn't have anything to do with your car.

My my for someone who can't be taunted your sure took the bait. Ya know other then your military career I get the feeling you have some civil servant job, postman by chance??

Tell ya what I'll make ya a deal. I'll stop using KY and spinning on my whatever if you'll stop running around wearing a pussy on your head at those marches

Deal??

Your friggen right! No vote, (like an ILLEGAL), no rights pal!!!!!!!!! Navy or not. By the way, Aim High AirForce! lol

Ya know I realized something about my last post that I said was politically incorrect and wanted to apologize. I should never have said postman. We all know that in order to keep the unisex bathroom crowd happy I should have stated postal person. So my apologies brucer, I didn't mean to offend your sexual preference by referring to you as a man. My bad.

Hey, pay attention, someones daughter and son are at the airport being an assholes lolB) .  Just sayin..

I rather that they say Semper Fi  or God Bless America rather than allah ackbar  or what ever the sand fuckers say.

Without posting requotes etc....

This is MMF.

Give Shit-Take shit.Dont Apologize, no need, don't back down, Take a stand, dig in and Prepare This forum is more PRO 'Merica than Chevy and Apple MF'n pie.

USN Vet notwithstanding, I know plenty of Vets who are Sorry Pos, and a few solid Civilian cats I'd back in a firefight any day... The one common bond is the RIGHT To be who you need to, but don't insult the choices of others if you are not willing to TAKE A STAND AND VOTE. No disgrace,that's your CHOICE.. But I, as quite a few others here have said, and MILLIONS of votes to support our position have spoke.. If You CHOOSE to not get involved, then remain SILENT if you don't get your way..

Pays to be a winner, , 2nd place is the First loser, and my favorite-Its not whether you win or lose, but that you got to fuck the prom queen... oh Yeah losing sux....and my Wife was the Prom Queen..

Open your Eyes, the Crusades are back, and This time we get to fight to win.

1) You don't vote... Your choice. But, them you best not complain about any shit that goes down that you don't agree with that resulted from the winning vote.

2) Your entitled to your opinion. But, you best put you asbestos underwear on should you open a can or worms depending on the subject.

3) Winners & Losers.... Yes winners get the lions share of the attention. But, losers if they have their shit together learn from the loss and improve their game and become winners. Losers only get shit when the when and cry about losing and don't take responsibility for the loss. Not everyone gets a trophy!

4) You don't what controversy... don't talk about anything like religion or politics.

Yep. Thrive on it...