So I really need the room at my place so here goes. This will be the absolute steal it price then I will part it or keep it and run it in the series this year.
- Factory SRT suspension
- EIbach lowering springs added
- Front adjustable upper A-Arms
- Offset camber bushings rear
- DSS 1 piece aluminum driveshaft
- DSS 1400hp axles
- upgraded clutches in rear getrag differential
- aftermarket trans cross member
- Brand new performance NAG1 built by enhanced transmissions Ohio
- FTI 3500 stall converter
- Fore dual pumps capable of supporting 1200hp
- #10 lines front to rear
- inline filter
- Sullivan rails with regulator
- Injector connection fuel injectors
- 2nd pump running off of hobs switch
- professional wiring with fore controller
- Forged short block built by Billy Briggs
Callies crank, Callies Rods, diamond pistons
- reworked Apached head by Modern Muscle
- VVT cam spec'd by Modern Muscle
- 6.1 intake ported by Modern Muscle
- 88MM throttle body by Modern muscle
- Cometic head gaskets
- cometic intake gaskets
- ATI balancer
- Kooks long tubes with kooks highflow cat midpipes
- Corsa exhaust
- Procharger D1SC
- 3.4 pulley on it now
- extra adjustable tension idler added
- Tial bypass valve
- green belt
New Drag 37 wheels with new tires....less than 2,000 miles
Triple gauge pod
Dual aeroforce gauges
AEM AFR gauge
I am sure there is a few things I am missing.
Body has about 52,000 miles. Engine about 5,000 miles
New Trans has been installed and shifts very FIRM and QUICK
Have a Drag Wheel/Tire setup that can be purchased with the car.
The car did sustain some body damage due to it hitting the side of the trailer when run off the road. Cosmetic only as I have run very low 10's multiple times since. Drives perfect.
The door hasn't been totally fixed as good as I would like it. Maybe a 4 out of 10. I will get it fixed professionally but the price becomes a lot less negotiable.
Car will also come with trinity tuner and the tunes that I have for it.
On the street tune the car has been 10.30 and would probably go quicker.
The price is somewhat negotiable, but Please do your homework if you are trying to figure out if this is a good price. Don't insult me or your intelligence.