Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blue Blur

Jesel Has Some New Hemi Chit.

Hum, I'd like to know how they retained the reverse oiling aspect with those adjusters. And I like the comment about the stock rockers breaking. I've yet to see that happen without an outside force creating the problem.

lol....when I spoke to them at pri.....I got the impression they were only producing them to compete with t&d and they didn't seem too excited about their own product. Kinda like t&d. Neither company seems to think much of their own products. Kinda hard for us to get excited about if they arnt. lol

Hum, I'd like to know how they retained the reverse oiling aspect with those adjusters. And I like the comment about the stock rockers breaking. I've yet to see that happen without an outside force creating the problem.

they don't....you have to run jewel solid lifters so they oil from the lifter up. Supposedly a hydraulic friendly rocker setup coming soon.

they don't....you have to run jewel solid lifters so they oil from the lifter up. Supposedly a hydraulic friendly rocker setup coming soon.

Well that makes sense but their add says stock replacements.

Well that makes sense but their add says stock replacements.

And this is the problem, They have no Idea what they are selling for our cars as usual. And they are proud of it to boot.

Thanks

AJ

at PRI Rambo told us who was testing the new rockers. I forget his name but it was a big time nhra, nmca or pdra type racer can't remember exactly. remember some guys don't have to ask how much they just say get it done :)

you know guys with Rob Goss type of $$   lol

These "bolt on" version of the Jesels list $1995 from word on the street. The other version that require milling of the stand on your heads and shit, those are in Goss $$$ territory lol.