Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhayes335

10.5" +30

Anyone have any success (or problems) with a +30 offset on a 10.5 rim in the rear? Gut says it's too much and will rub inside but figured I'd check.

I have no experience, but that should actually be pretty close to what oem hellcat wheels would be if another inch was added to them. I'm sure people have had them widened, so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to check threads regarding that. (Oem hellcat 20x9.5's come in +18mm if I remember correctly)

Seems +25mm offset is the way to go but if you've got a pre 15 model year the fenders would need to be rolled. What size tires are you planning to put in them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any success (or problems) with a +30 offset on a 10.5 rim in the rear? Gut says it's too much and will rub inside but figured I'd check.

on my 16 charger scat, I there is roughly around 7" of backspacing, so around 6 3/4" is pretty safe. The wheel you are describing has about 6 1/2 backspacing. You should be just fine , although the geometry and tire play a role with how close you will actually be. I'm running 20x10 +33/6.8BS and have around 3/8 clearance. Yours will come out the fender a bit more , but I think you'd be fine.

Seems +25mm offset is the way to go but if you've got a pre 15 model year the fenders would need to be rolled. What size tires are you planning to put in them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

305 nittos

+25 offset. Jay had to heat the inner fender liner and bash it in a bit. lol

http://www.speedysgarage.net/challengerweb/challenger_mods/challenger_savini_bm7/challenger_savini_bm7_555r.htm

Worth a look.

Stevo

Totally forgot Jay changed shoes. Thanks Stevo