• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lowering The Seat Mounting Position???? Possible??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

UpInSmoke

UpInSmoke

Junior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 9 posts
Garage View Garage

Not sure if this is even possible. So Im 6'3" & Ive got a 2014 300 SRT with the sun roof & I'd like to know if there is a lower/shorter seat bracket so I can get some more head room. Has anyone done something like this or has anyone thats pulled the seats is the even room for seat to mount lower? Hell even an inch would be great

LMI True 4" CAI - Tranzformer V2 - Trinity
Killer Glass - BT Catch Can & Underhood Bling - Drake Strut Bar
20x9.5, 20x10.5 Brass Monkey Hellcat Reps - KW Adjustable Springs

Cam

Cam

Senior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 2,059 posts
The motors are tight to the carpet at the lowered position so unless you went to a manual slider I doubt you'll be able to get anything out of it. Probably you're best bet would be to have the seat cushion modified. Btw, I've done several of the remove the seat and add the kirky seat to the track system mod ;)

Adanac Charger

Adanac Charger

Lifetime Member

• Lifetime Member
  • 1,961 posts
Garage View Garage

Hey Cam...  Any pics??  I have a Kirkey seat hanging from the wall in my garage that I've never mounted.

2006 Charger R/T with Road & Track

10.93 @ 125.6

426 / Ported Apaches / 239/247 Cam / MM 6.1 Intake / 90mm TB / ARH Headers / SHR NAG / FTI 4400 TC / DSS CF DS / 3.23 Getrag with WaveTrac / Tuned by JerseyBoy

UpInSmoke

UpInSmoke

Junior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 9 posts
Garage View Garage

Thanks for the info Cam

LMI True 4" CAI - Tranzformer V2 - Trinity
Killer Glass - BT Catch Can & Underhood Bling - Drake Strut Bar
20x9.5, 20x10.5 Brass Monkey Hellcat Reps - KW Adjustable Springs

Cam

Cam

Senior Jack Wagon

• Lifetime Member
  • 2,059 posts

Hey Cam... Any pics?? I have a Kirkey seat hanging from the wall in my garage that I've never mounted.

Maybe but considering I've had a couple puter melts downs over the years it's take some searching. I think oneluv has some in his thread about that build on LX. I'm supposed to be working right now so I'll need to look later on my old drives ;)

ostmike

ostmike

Senior Jack Wagon

• Supporting Vender
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Give Micah a shout for Kirkey seat mounting systems. He uses a custom fixed or slider system and aluminum side mounts.

OST_Sigv4.gif

Specializing in Gen III Hemi Tuning
Tuning: FastXFI, BigStuff3, HPTuners, CMR, SCT, 

www.OSTdyno.com

Email: Mike@ostdyno.com

Shop: 724-368-9000

06 Jeep SRT:  9.4@154

70 GTX:          9.9@133

Adanac Charger

Adanac Charger

Lifetime Member

• Lifetime Member
  • 1,961 posts
Garage View Garage

Maybe but considering I've had a couple puter melts downs over the years it's take some searching. I think oneluv has some in his thread about that build on LX. I'm supposed to be working right now so I'll need to look later on my old drives ;)

Thanks Cam!

Give Micah a shout for Kirkey seat mounting systems. He uses a custom fixed or slider system and aluminum side mounts.

Thanks Mike.  I'll send him a message to see what he has.

2006 Charger R/T with Road & Track

10.93 @ 125.6

426 / Ported Apaches / 239/247 Cam / MM 6.1 Intake / 90mm TB / ARH Headers / SHR NAG / FTI 4400 TC / DSS CF DS / 3.23 Getrag with WaveTrac / Tuned by JerseyBoy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users